beeboy

Nov 6, 2017
Wasn't there a cheat table for v1.52? I remember options like "labour cheat" so you could "inspect" lots of people per day...
how to trigger this in new version? forgot it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any news on update ? It was planned in January ?
They hoped for January, but said it might end up being February. And the latest does say they're behind schedule. They're still working on all those things in the list, and for the endless mode some kind...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They're also adding more dialogue during a inspection.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how to deny with explanation if the candidate have a weapon sound when body checking?
Strip them so you can get to the weapon, then click on it to give them a chance to hand it over. The third section in the training center teaches you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I can't wait for the next update. The 2 characters the dev plans to add are really REALLY good.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are the uncensor patch, the fixes and the content patch all working together with the current version (1.52)?
The mod from Procrastinatus is it's own thing, if you want it just download it from the thread. It comes installed to the version of the game it's for. The fixes mod hasn't been update for a while and won't work with anything new.

Reactions: aurelion44

aurelion44

Oct 21, 2020
The mod from Procrastinatus is it's own thing, if you want it just download it from the thread. It comes installed to the version of the game it's for. The fixes mod hasn't been update for a while and won't work with anything new.
Wow you are fast. I figured it out just a minute ago and was about to edit this comment.

But I still have one question: Is it recommended to play the content patch (game version 1.4, mod version 1.3) or the newest version of this game (1.52)? I couldnt find any patch notes for 1.52 so I assume the content patch still offers more "content"?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Main download's version and patches version are mismatch. Can I apply content patches over latest main files?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Main download's version and patches version are mismatch. Can I apply content patches over latest main files?
Look back a few posts. The mod from Procrastinatus comes installed to the version it's made for, the fixes mods has not been update for a while and shouldn't be used.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
this has probably been asked somewhere. but its 125 pages so i try my luck by simply asking: how is the correct way to play this game? lol

there are 3 mods for it. uncensor, english fix and content patch.
as far as i can see, english fix seems outdated and should ( probably?) not been used.
but what about the other two?

the main game is v1.52
the uncensor patch is made for version 1.51 (outdated)
the content patch is for v1.42 (super outdated)

meanwhile the uncensor creator RECOMMENDS to use the content patch, which makes no sense, since his own mod is 10 version newer. this confused me the most.

tl;dr can someone tell me which mods im supposed to install and in what order?
thanks guys

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...can someone tell me which mods im supposed to install and in what order?
Right above partly, as you say English fix is very outdated and can't be used with newer versions. There's instruction in the decensors post on using it with newer versions, it work fine with 1.52 if you follow it.

If you want the content mod from Procrastinatus it comes installed to the version it was made for.

1.4 to 1.5 wasn't ten versions, there was only one version between them. The Butlers uncensor is just a uncensor, where as Procrastinatus used and expanded a beautification mod which also changes the style of some of the artwork. It's softer.

Reactions: Siladan and alasad
4.40 star(s) 140 Votes