alasad

Jun 13, 2017
Right above partly, as you say English fix is very outdated and can't be used with newer versions. There's instruction in the decensors post on using it with newer versions, it work fine with 1.52 if you follow it.

If you want the content mod from Procrastinatus it comes installed to the version it was made for.

1.4 to 1.5 wasn't ten versions, there was only one version between them. The Butlers uncensor is just a uncensor, where as Procrastinatus used and expanded a beautification mod which also changes the style of some of the artwork. It's softer.
thanks my G this was quick. so its probably best to use the 1.4 content patch then? one last question tho, is it recommended to use the uncensor mod ( alternate v1.42?) with the content patch? or is the content patch already uncensored? sorry im really confused by this lol.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

wsndw001

Mar 19, 2020
Really?That's the most wonderful thing I heard this month.And happy Valentine's Day( It's 2/14 in CHINA)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The last about the update suggests supporters might get a beta version before a proper release happens...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To test out the new endless mode and editor.

Reactions: James Eveleth

torterrable

Apr 23, 2019
How do you finish the last story quest, "The Truth"? I'm sure it has something to do with blonde lady but I can't for the life of me find out what

Blazblue1

Oct 19, 2018
saw the update post of it I'm glad they add titty fucking and the new endless mode i saw the progress of the game, can wait to see what type of event we having:love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hylianmaster

Sparhawk55

Feb 11, 2018
The MEGA download not under the spoiler tag "has been removed due to gross violation" should probably just remove that link.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes