Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Feel free to improve them. I shared for that. atached a new one with the psd, im not a drawer just got some and limited photoshop skills.
Also watched the code on wolfrpg wanted to add a typical japanesse old lady and man, a futa girl, and also a girl with the little boy body for extra challenging and fun. so it can come a little boy that papers say hes a boy/girl and u have to check that out if dont wanna risk a fail, same with futa.
How do you install these?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Still didnt work i am at stage 5
I went back after finishing the game, maybe try that.
How do you install these?
The final upcoming update sounds like it might let you easily use them, otherwise you probably have to swap files.

Edit - Maybe Procrastinatus used them in their modded game.
There is updates on Tengsten site
If you mean the Ci-en they're usually machine translated and posted here in some form, the latest two are above and on the previous page.

Last edited:
Reactions: unknow213

AmaterasuFA20

May 9, 2017
Ok, I found how.

It's on the 227th common event. In the middle of the file are 2 switches. All you need to do is to change it. The value "2" written in the database is "Exhibitionist".
sorta-necroreply(?) but which two switches, are you referring to these?
1615049008004.png

Whythough24

Mar 7, 2021
What the actual hell am I suppose to do during Stage 5 for the truth? Who the actual hell am I meeting? Nothing has been happening, and I even tried that thing with paula on page 25, and nothing happened. I don't know where to go at all.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
What the actual hell am I suppose to do during Stage 5 for the truth? Who the actual hell am I meeting? Nothing has been happening, and I even tried that thing with paula on page 25, and nothing happened. I don't know where to go at all.
You have to meet your old commander, meet Paula again after your encounter with her in stage 1 and intercept Richard while he tries to flee, i'm surprised that you're having issues considering that they're goals assigned, the "last" plot relevant search happens after you finish your shift.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I did till Vusi showed up and after that Christa - She doesn't talk about any traps and also where to find richard?
I think Chrisia should (probably first) give you hint's about Richard, but he's back at the first stage.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry for asking being unaware if this has already been asked before but why does the game version on the 1st page say v1.52 but when you launch the game the version says v1.51

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
Some of the steps necessary to catch the criminal and beat the game aren't done probably.
THANK YOU. I was replaying it and had to start over because I thought I sequence broke the game by not doing any Paula scenes in the modded version. I just forgot Vusi was a thing in Topas. That's what I get for skimming dialogue.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Great game, great pacing, great mechanics. When I played "Papers, Please' for the first time I hoped someone will make a good hentai of it.
I still replay it when the new updates come. Dev has great ideas for new additions and I cannot wait for more.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes