Nov 21, 2021
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE
This patch was made for v1.75 so make sure you are using the same version to avoid having problems.
Only females are uncensored.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PATCH STATUS - UPDATED to 1.75 - Cg's update
PS: This will be the final version from me.
I hope someone take up the project.
NameDownloadInstallVersion
Repository
Just a page where mods are located.​
-- // --​
AIO Uncensor
Extract in Data and rename .wolf files with the same name as the folders.​
1.75​
Alternative Uncensor
Extract in Data and rename Picture.wolf to Picture.wolf.bak
1.75​
Procrastinatus Content Patch
Follow instruction on page.​
1.52​
Male Uncensor
Follow instruction on page.​
1.74​

Samples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Troubleshooting:
Install Process -
Check this post for instructions (with images).
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ToolsDownload
Unpacker + script
Quick Rename
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The diffrent between alternative and AIO uncen ver?

Atreus123

Apr 1, 2019
Anyone got a translation patch for newest version that includes all the ESP translation and touchups from older versions?

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Can someone help me?
It's a month since your post, so it is likely solved already. But you should change locale to jap. It is language used for non Unicode programms. A lot of jap games need it.
Also your windows UI will stay in english even if you switch locale.

DCCM

Jan 30, 2021
Is there anyway to make Outlaw character appear at the playthrough after getting caught ?

Equinox3

Sep 19, 2017
Hello!, im quite troubled with the modded versions... first one is the Kristo version which is NPC+ adds more npcs into the game but with Procrastinatus patch (1.35), there is a bug for some ladies in this version (i assume the mooded one by Kristo) like when we mark them, some image failed to load (i also assume its the dead eye face for the marked ladies)...

And the other modded version i found is the updated version of Procrastinatus (1.39) which doesnt have Kristo's npcs but instead it got its own custom ladies, this version i found has many bugs (such as some layer problem like piercing on Grace can be seen through the clothes) but not the failed image load like in Kristo's (well there is one failed image load bug but its only on the custom lady i mentioned).

Is there a version where the good sides of the both version co-exist? this game is really nice and i actually liked it...
Pardon my grammar.

Edit: Actually i dont know what Kristo added in his version, perhaps the D.Va and 2b? if so, they are also included in the second version i mentioned... so i think now i just needed the newer Procrastinatus patch which fixes the layering problem... anyone got info?

Edit 2: After some more digging, apparently there is a manual fix for it, also Kristo has made a newer version for his mods, im not gonna direct link it on this post but the threat is here. (haven't tried it personally but i think its still in spanish) (also this threat contains the second version i mentioned by nubaleen)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ayorei
May 7, 2018
Hello!, im quite troubled with the modded versions... first one is the Kristo version which is NPC+ adds more npcs into the game but with Procrastinatus patch (1.35), there is a bug for some ladies in this version (i assume the mooded one by Kristo) like when we mark them, some image failed to load (i also assume its the dead eye face for the marked ladies)...

And the other modded version i found is the updated version of Procrastinatus (1.39) which doesnt have Kristo's npcs but instead it got its own custom ladies, this version i found has many bugs (such as some layer problem like piercing on Grace can be seen through the clothes) but not the failed image load like in Kristo's (well there is one failed image load bug but its only on the custom lady i mentioned).

Is there a version where the good sides of the both version co-exist? this game is really nice and i actually liked it...
Pardon my grammar.

Edit: Actually i dont know what Kristo added in his version, perhaps the D.Va and 2b? if so, they are also included in the second version i mentioned... so i think now i just needed the newer Procrastinatus patch which fixes the layering problem... anyone got info?

Edit 2: After some more digging, apparently there is a manual fix for it, also Kristo has made a newer version for his mods, im not gonna direct link it on this post but the threat is here. (haven't tried it personally but i think its still in spanish) (also this threat contains the second version i mentioned by nubaleen)
The threads are not updated, iirc this one is the one modpack that is both updated, revelant and working for the current version of the game.

Damien Kintobor

Dec 3, 2017
I'm having a problem at Fort Dimant. If they don't have entry papers and I let them through I get penalized, and if I deny them entry I still get penalized. I click on the empty space where the entry paper is supposed to be in order to say I examined it, but it doesn't matter. What am I supposed to do?

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
I'm having a problem at Fort Dimant. If they don't have entry papers and I let them through I get penalized, and if I deny them entry I still get penalized. I click on the empty space where the entry paper is supposed to be in order to say I examined it, but it doesn't matter. What am I supposed to do?
Maybe their nationality tripped you up? Only non-imperials require an entry permit, imperials do not and can still pass.

Also nobody, imperial or not, can pass until disarmed, just in case that wasn't the problem.

Last edited:

Duck san

Nov 9, 2021
How do you get the ending? Already found richard and sent the letter to the general, Been trying for 30 minutes now with no change. in the missions tab, What i haven't done is "The truth"

erisonkel

Jul 11, 2020
Olivea does not appear in stage 5, in all days lol. Even in Inspected day (Already gotten 5000 gold lmao)
Did you meet Vulsi (I think that's the name), the terrorist leader? You can meet him on stage 3, talking to him is a part of progressing the final mission. You also need to "catch" Richard on stage 1, which you've already done. If you're ready for the final part, then before starting the day on stage 5 you should be able to talk to Chrisia about preparations (might only be on inspection day). Then, on inspection day, after the shift ends, you should get a visit from Olivea. Inspect her thouroughly and you'll be done.

Reactions: Duck san

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
Did you meet Vulsi (I think that's the name), the terrorist leader? You can meet him on stage 3, talking to him is a part of progressing the final mission. You also need to "catch" Richard on stage 1, which you've already done. If you're ready for the final part, then before starting the day on stage 5 you should be able to talk to Chrisia about preparations (might only be on inspection day). Then, on inspection day, after the shift ends, you should get a visit from Olivea. Inspect her thouroughly and you'll be done.
if your confused on where to check or dont want to do it, poke her ass

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes