Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
You actually CAN label unique characters now, but they just get some markings with no further gameplay changes AKA they aren't mindless slaves due to it like random mobs.

longsuper1

Nov 2, 2018
has literally no one realized that most of the characters are named after members of the band Rammstein?
I just googled that and you're right.

Till Lindemann = Till The Lancer
Richard Z. Kruspe = Richard
Christoph Schneider = Chrisia
Oliver Riedel = Olivea
Paul H. Landers = Paula

I don't listen to Rammstein so I had no idea, but damn now this gives a new funny twist to this game :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
is there anyway to cheat the stats or modified it to get the girl I want to skip the grind ?

BlackPawn

Jul 9, 2017
is there anyway to cheat the stats or modified it to get the girl I want to skip the grind ?
Yeah, try Cheat Engine. It THE basic of game cheating. Learning it just gonna take 5 minute then you can change Game stat of 80% of all games

BIG DICK CHANG

Jun 26, 2020
Pls The latest version of the game already has all mods installed? I opened the game and saw that some mods were installed. If not, which one is missing?

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
I gave instructions on how to change the amounts earned and such. It's on this same page...
ah thank you, cuz I have to click on each page to see what people said before, and there are over 100 pages, so sometimes things seem far but it turn out to be very close thanks you

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes