• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

orpi

Jul 31, 2017
Nice :)

I just finished the last cg here.
I'll be uploading it shortly. And also Upload the alternative uncensor as a standalone (picture folder only).

Btw, Do you know the name of the artist who uncensored ? I would like to give him credit if possible.
I took from Procastinous who i helped with male, about female uncensor he didnt even know.
its better with folder so everyone can modify anything he wants.
about import characters there should be in main game not just on sandbox, could be fun make a very old lady or men that make sound like he wear a weapon or something and you have to do ur work... xD.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I took from Procastinous who i helped with male, about female uncensor he didnt even know.
its better with folder so everyone can modify anything he wants.
about import characters there should be in main game not just on sandbox, could be fun make a very old lady or men that make sound like he wear a weapon or something and you have to do ur work... xD.
Oh I see, The first time I saw this uncensored art was in a Russian forum somewhere when I started uncensoring a really long time ago. Since my art isn't the best I thought about sharing his art first, but the thing was that said forum wasn't mentioning the artist at all so I had no way to updated when new patchs come out nor a way to give him credits.

Btw... Patch Updated
All Cg's should e uncensored now. (unless I forgot something again)

Post layout should be more clean looking now.

Thnks for updating the alternative uncensor.

Last edited:

M.Bison94

Oct 14, 2017
Oh I see, The first time I saw this uncensored art was in a Russian forum somewhere when I started uncensoring a really long time ago. Since my art isn't the best I thought about sharing his art first, but the thing was that said forum wasn't mentioning the artist at all so I had no way to updated when new patchs come out nor a way to give him credits.

Btw... Patch Updated
All Cg's should e uncensored now. (unless I forgot something again)

Post layout should be more clean looking now.

Thnks for updating the alternative uncensor.
Hi!
One question, in the nre version the uncensored mod doesn't work for my, u have any idea?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
You probably didn't install it properly or didn't rename/delete .wolf files.
Ok, let me try to give a step by step rundown of how things are rolling for me so far:

- Downloaded v1.73 a few minutes ago, installed it.
- Downloaded AIO Uncensor just after that.
- Transfered the "Expansion", "Import", "Picture" & "SystemFile" folders into the "Data" folder, overwriting where requested.
- Deleted the Expansion.wolf, Picture.wolf & SystemFile.wolf files.
- Loaded the game from a save taken from an older version, censorship still there.
- Tried Sandbox mode (where save data should affect nothing afaik), censorship still there.

So, any idea of what might i be doing wrong here?

edit: their naked images are uncensored, but the inserting of fingers or penis results in mosaic censorship appearing.
Is it supposed to be like this? Because i'm not exactly happy with that, to be honest.

All of these issues apply to the checkpoint sequences, in game or in sandbox mode.
The CG images in the Sex Memoirs are working wonderfully.

Last edited:

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
Ok, let me try to give a step by step rundown of how things are rolling for me so far:

- Transfered the "Expansion", "Import", "Picture" & "SystemFile" folders into the "Data" folder, overwriting where requested.
- Loaded the game from a save taken from an older version, censorship still there.
- Tried Sandbox mode (where save data should affect nothing afaik), censorship still there.

edit: their naked images are uncensored, but the inserting fingers or penis results in mosaic censorship appearing.
Is it supposed to be like this? Because i'm not exactly happy with that, to be honest.

All of these issues apply to the checkpoint sequences, in game or in sandbox mode.
Butler can confirm this or update the situation, but he posted a while back that he removed the uncensored penetration animations because he didn't like the way they looked. Why he couldn't leave them as is while he tinkered with them is beyond me, but there it is.

Reactions: Chosen Sloth

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Butler can confirm this or update the situation, but he posted a while back that he removed the uncensored penetration animations because he didn't like the way they looked. Why he couldn't leave them as is while he tinkered with them is beyond me, but there it is.
That definitely clears up a bunch of questions, at least for me. now i wish i knew how to crack/decode some stuff to mix up some patches.

orpi

Jul 31, 2017

edit: their naked images are uncensored, but the inserting of fingers or penis results in mosaic censorship appearing.

The Imperial Gatekeeper\Data\SystemFile\sex98.png
The Imperial Gatekeeper\Data\SystemFile\sex99.png

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
The Imperial Gatekeeper\Data\SystemFile\sex98.png
The Imperial Gatekeeper\Data\SystemFile\sex99.png
Thanks for that, solved that right up. I'm copy/pasting a previous post of mine, maybe you'd be able to help? I've gone back to v1.71 and it doesn't make the weird gong like noise on that version. No idea is 1.72 does it since I figured it'd be easier to just wait for the supposed final 1.73. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

I can't seem to find anything in the notes about why the games plays a bad gong like noise when stamping yes/no on characters with slave markings. It doesn't matter if letting them in or kicking them out is the right or wrong choice, it plays that sound which I thought was the incorrect choice sound. Maybe it's because they're expecting sex? I'll give that a try and see if the noise doesn't play after and post what I find.

Or maybe my dumb ass just missed the patch notes/post that mentions this.

Okay, the sounds still plays, whether you grope, have sex, let them in or kick them out, whether the paperwork is right or not and only on characters with the slave pen markings.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for that, solved that right up. I'm copy/pasting a previous post of mine, maybe you'd be able to help? I've gone back to v1.71 and it doesn't make the weird gong like noise on that version. No idea is 1.72 does it since I figured it'd be easier to just wait for the supposed final 1.73. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

I can't seem to find anything in the notes about why the games plays a bad gong like noise when stamping yes/no on characters with slave markings. It doesn't matter if letting them in or kicking them out is the right or wrong choice, it plays that sound which I thought was the incorrect choice sound. Maybe it's because they're expecting sex? I'll give that a try and see if the noise doesn't play after and post what I find.
I'd guess that, considering those ladies seem to have a silent pause of sorts in dialogue to process the fact you did not grope or bang them on checkup. Or at least that was my impression. :sneaky:

Try comparing the women reactions/dialogue, if you feel up to it.

Chosen Sloth

Feb 1, 2018
only on characters with the slave pen markings.
I think that sound effect is just for slave pen characters. I noticed they never ask for their clothes back if you strip them as well. There is probably a sound file somewhere you can delete to eliminate the sound.

ShinGouki

Oct 5, 2018
I'd guess that, considering those ladies seem to have a silent pause of sorts in dialogue to process the fact you did not grope or bang them on checkup. Or at least that was my impression. :sneaky:

Try comparing the women reactions/dialogue, if you feel up to it.
The sound happens to any character marked with the slave pen. It doesn't matter if you do or do not grope or fuck them. You can kick them out or let them in regardless of whether their paperwork is in order or not. It's odd because it's never done that before. I thought that might be the case, the character contemplating that they were let through or kicked out without being molested. It happens either way molestation or not so perhaps not.

I think that sound effect is just for slave pen characters. I noticed they never ask for their clothes back if you strip them as well. There is probably a sound file somewhere you can delete to eliminate the sound.
Yeah, it's only on those characters that it plays the sound. Might have a look and see if I can find the sound and just get rid of it.

On the plus side, I figured out what the sound itself is. Ironically enough it's the sound the game plays when you mark a character with a slave pen lol!

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
The uncenored patches work with the 1.74 update and it is just a few bug fixes that the DEV took care of.... there is no need for any ChangeLog... so please do not ask...

Reactions: TankyThomas
4.40 star(s) 140 Votes