PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Probably just Tengsten couldn't be bothered publishing it on Steam for whatever reason. If Kagura wants it, I'd say it is a good thing, at least Tengsten will get some extra money.

Eris_Emiko

Aug 26, 2019
Which link has the unpatched version? I want to remove the procrastinatus content patch from the game but I dunno how to.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
The mod beast girl's white dress is in the wrong layer, her underwear is on top of her dress, any fix?
It would help a lot if you at least mention which mod are you talking about. Not that there are many, but some are not maintained anymore.

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Well, I didn't expect this small print in the OP
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
In this case I have no Idea which version of the mod is it. Best thing you can do in this case is hope that Kristo drops by and provides updated version or try looking for one on his Twitter

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
It would help a lot if you at least mention which mod are you talking about. Not that there are many, but some are not maintained anymore.
"Beauty pack" by a korean I think. And I found two weapon in wrong layer as well. I "fix" it (By fix I mean I cut the dress) via PS. I'll drop it here, but I hope some good sir could fix it by coding.
c42_MobWomanA_Cb2.png c42_MobWomanB_Cb2.png C41_MobWomanA_Wa2.png c40_MobWomanA_Wa2.png

May 7, 2018
The mod beast girl's white dress is in the wrong layer, her underwear is on top of her dress, any fix? View attachment 1792334
If you are using beauty pack on newer verions of TIG, the values for clothing layers changed and have more values now.
Try changing this bits in the wolf editor, this is what my layers look like for this character but i cant be sure it will work for yours
Fiddle a bit, its not hard to understand
fdsjal.png

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
If you are using beauty pack on newer verions of TIG, the values for clothing layers changed and have more values now.
Try changing this bits in the wolf editor, this is what my layers look like for this character but i cant be sure it will work for yours
Fiddle a bit, its not hard to understand
View attachment 1793685
Many thanks, but I still need some help here. I fix the dress now, but the weapon is still buged. The weapon's layer is all "7390" here, I messed around with the numbers but nothing changes.
Could you plz let me take a look at your weapon layers for "c40_MobWomanA_Wa2" "C41_MobWomanA_Wa2" and "c42_MobWomanB_Wa1" ?

Reactions: Random Touhou Fan
May 7, 2018
Many thanks, but I still need some help here. I fix the dress now, but the weapon is still buged. The weapon's layer is all "7390" here, I messed around with the numbers but nothing changes.
Could you plz let me take a look at your weapon layers for "c40_MobWomanA_Wa2" "C41_MobWomanA_Wa2" and "c42_MobWomanB_Wa1" ?
Sure! c40_MobWomanA_Wa2 should be the Slender Elf
fdsjal22.png

c41_MobWomanA_Wa2 is for the...wait i dont have this one! My game is heavily edited so i may not have imported this one yet, who is it?

c42_MobWomanB_Wa1 is the Beast Girl again so should be this
fdsjal.png

7049 seems to be working fine for me if this helps!

Also, speaking on heavily edited TIG, if someone have any custom outfits and could share, please do!

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
Sure! c40_MobWomanA_Wa2 should be the Slender Elf
View attachment 1794369

c41_MobWomanA_Wa2 is for the...wait i dont have this one! My game is heavily edited so i may not have imported this one yet, who is it?

c42_MobWomanB_Wa1 is the Beast Girl again so should be this
View attachment 1794373

7049 seems to be working fine for me if this helps!

Also, speaking on heavily edited TIG, if someone have any custom outfits and could share, please do!
Here is the "c41_MobWomanA_Wa2" girl.
ScreenShot_2022_0505_21_21_40.png
And thanks for the help but it didn't fix it, could you send me another screenshot in uhmm another section, sorry my editor is all in japaness so I can't be more specific, here is a screenshot:
12312.png

Reactions: Random Touhou Fan
May 7, 2018
Here is the "c41_MobWomanA_Wa2" girl.
View attachment 1794424
And thanks for the help but it didn't fix it, could you send me another screenshot in uhmm another section, sorry my editor is all in japaness so I can't be more specific, here is a screenshot:
View attachment 1794436
Oh yes the tall lady! Sadly i didnt like her design that much and never imported.
I also don't use the Char Outfits (D) which is kind of an overlay/second pose, since it doubles the work i have when modding outfits and was never that important imo.
If you leave the entire Char Outfits (D) blank it just doesnt apply and its all guchi, mine are all blank!

MhSequoia

Jul 30, 2021
Oh yes the tall lady! Sadly i didnt like her design that much and never imported.
I also don't use the Char Outfits (D) which is kind of an overlay/second pose, since it doubles the work i have when modding outfits and was never that important imo.
If you leave the entire Char Outfits (D) blank it just doesnt apply and its all guchi, mine are all blank!
Ok thanks for the help, I'll try mess with the numbers more.

Draserdem

Feb 9, 2022
The next character could not be cached => Character [v] font size 16
--------------------
The next character could not be cached => Character [e] font size 16
--------------------
The next character could not be cached => Character [r] font size 16
--------------------
The next character could not be cached => Character [1] font size 16
--------------------
The next character could not be cached => Character [.] font size 16
--------------------
The next character could not be cached => Character [7] font size 16
--------------------
The next character could not be cached => Character [5] font size 16
--------------------
help me

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
The next character could not be cached => Character [v] font size 16
--------------------
The next character could not be cached => Character [e] font size 16
--------------------
The next character could not be cached => Character [r] font size 16
--------------------
The next character could not be cached => Character [1] font size 16
--------------------
The next character could not be cached => Character [.] font size 16
--------------------
The next character could not be cached => Character [7] font size 16
--------------------
The next character could not be cached => Character [5] font size 16
--------------------
help me
if a game cannot even display its version number my guess would be that either it is corrupted or it is your first time running a Japanese locale dependent game since you did not provide any context
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

Edit: or you have special characters in your game path, but this is unlikely as you have surely searched this thread beforehand and this was the most common issue

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 144 Votes