Odd-Eye

Jan 13, 2018
It's either a problem with the download or with the umlaut in your data path, windows sometimes throws a fit when trying to open stuff with a special character in its data path
The fact that the path contains both slash and backslash (/ and \) probably doesn't help either.
I know that with certain language, the windows backslash can be replaced with anoter character (the ¥, for instance), but having both slah and backslash in the same path feels strange to me.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
how to go on a date with hana and kristina, I go to the house and there is no date with Hana and Kristina, what to do next, and how to use potions and other items

Last edited:

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
If I don't remember wrong, both were postgame
how long do I have to wait for the criminal before catching him at stage 5, I just have the Russian version of The Imperial Gatekeeper v 1.75 and there are no tasks like the English version

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Is there a way to edit the game scripts from Wolf games like this one?
I've looked online but couldn't find anything
Because if there is, then I could add some new code into the game for more functionalities, like
- adding a custom character that can stay in the background (the "Let it stay" button)
- making that you can add new character parts (hairs, clothes) without having to replace existing ones
- option to set/randomize hair colors from RGB values
- among many other things

Reactions: deaddog

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
Is there a way to edit the game scripts from Wolf games like this one?
I've looked online but couldn't find anything
Because if there is, then I could add some new code into the game for more functionalities, like
- adding a custom character that can stay in the background (the "Let it stay" button)
- making that you can add new character parts (hairs, clothes) without having to replace existing ones
- option to set/randomize hair colors from RGB values
- among many other things
To say that this game or most wolf games are not very user friendly would be a major understatwment.

There was a rather extensive guide to modding, along with tools needed posted in PCP mod thread, but unless you can read japanese it might be nigh impossible since all the comments and variables are in japanese.

Breakfast5

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2021
Yeh I was just looking into the wolf editor and opened this game with it, it'd take alot of guess work to find what to do xd
I think it's something with localization but for me the variables are like Ÿ–å”ÔƒCƒxƒ“ƒgŽÀs, I guess I gotta look into that too
Anyway I did found that the sandbox map is map 5, and it's starting event is 210
There was a rather extensive guide to modding, along with tools needed posted in PCP mod thread, but unless you can read japanese it might be nigh impossible since all the comments and variables are in japanese.
Thanks I'll check it out

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
can someone help me? im in the last misson of stage 5, i know who the suspect is, already talk to the guy in topaz and talk to chrisia about stage, but she never appear in the inspection, what should i do?

jinx55

Jul 3, 2017
can someone help me? im in the last misson of stage 5, i know who the suspect is, already talk to the guy in topaz and talk to chrisia about stage, but she never appear in the inspection, what should i do?
Not sure if I remember correctly but I think you need to wait for the inspection day.

Oct 31, 2017
Hot diggity, it's because of titles like this that make it worth the time to hunt down the tiddy games that are actually games. I actually lost track of time playing this, as I was just focused on the step by step nature of it.

Check papers, let them through.
Check papers, let them through.
Spank the girly maid-boy until he gives up his knife, let him through.
Check papers, let them through...

Grope that big bosumed nun because she has no papers and she offered? Hell no, I've got to keep my numbers up! Plus I prefer the lottery system of giving the full "pat-down" to the last applicant of the day, if only to instill into the populace the need to show up early in the day. No ulterior motives. Nope, none at all.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think I have time to squeeze in one more shift in tonight. Maybe two...

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes