Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
Sadly the dev is moving on to create another game. You can see more of this on his Ci-en (basically a japanese patreon).
His new game will be a female MC game, nothing much is known at this point. But he did say that he doesn't like making sequels too soon.

If you ask me we may get a sequel for this game after 2-3 games from this dev.
some one is working on something similar? i remember some similar project

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Arggg more fem protagonist. Darn it. Well it IG was an amazing time while it lasted. One of the greatest games for sure.

Nov 26, 2020
Does nobody have a fix to this? This is a pretty bad bug.
So this bug only seems to effect nun characters. Not the maid or priestess characters that share the same body and face type, only nuns. Ill try to see if I can look in the games folders and copy and paste one face over to another later if I have time.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2020
Okay, I figured it out. So apparently there are two files in pictures called c33_MobWomanA_F0. One of them (the one where the eyes are a bit 'empty') needs to be labeled c33_MobWomanA_F0m for it to work. Seems they dropped the 'm' at some point.

P319Aigaion

Sep 1, 2019
How do I get the Hana event? I finished the game, even met her in stage 1 and she returned the money, but so far nothing.

slowmist22

Jun 12, 2021
Hmm, i have a bug that when you apply the slave mark or the other mark sometimes it bugs the face of the character, sorry for broken english,

Edit: never mind, fixed it, found the fix

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I'm a bit confused about the uncensor patch. I downloaded the AIO version and just put all the folders that were there into the Data folder of the actual game. The duplicate files were overwritten, is that enough then? I'm gonna try and hope it works because I don't really understand the "rename .wolf files with the same name as the folders" part.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
sequel sequel come on
for real! any hope for a sequel, is been years im hope for a sequel
Sadly the dev is moving on to create another game. You can see more of this on his Ci-en (basically a japanese patreon).
His new game will be a female MC game, nothing much is known at this point. But he did say that he doesn't like making sequels too soon.

If you ask me we may get a sequel for this game after 2-3 games from this dev.
Back to femprotag games... Shame.

Well, who knows, perhaps they're a better market or the dev enjoys making them...

Hopefully they can pull off another game like this one.
Was quite fun, a bit grindy sometimes but still fun.
some one is working on something similar? i remember some similar project
All of you might not need to wait too long because there's already a game like that, sadly it's still untranslated and that game is...
I been trying to make a game like this with rpgmaker mz but I'm starting to think it isn't the right engine for it, Im particularly having troubles making interactive images, Im still pretty new so most likely I'm doing something wrong but does anyone know of any good plugin for this?
It might be very hard but it's not impossible, there's a game called / which is based of imperial gatekeeper except that you're not a living legend like Till, but rather a greenhorn who have to climb his way up and have to pay for the privilege to fuck the women he catches or at least pay for the women to not become the semen toilet of the other guards, apparently uses live2D to bypass the RPGMaker restrictions.

Reactions: schneefall

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I did beat the game and I got 200+ on both stages. I also talked to her in stage 5 and with Richard who told me he saw her but I still cant get her to show. Should she appear during gameplay or should it be before (like the date with hana).
Maybe you must use wait she was around 4 PM there (gameplay - open gate).

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How do I get the Hana event? I finished the game, even met her in stage 1 and she returned the money, but so far nothing.
On Stage 1 is a button when you use it you meet her and she says when she is in the city you can meet. After this you have a option on stage 2 when you choose to go to a date with Hana.

To see her in the other clothing go to your room and choose to date Hana and choose the clothing you haven`t seen.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
All of you might not need to wait too long because there's already a game like that, sadly it's still untranslated and that game is...

It might be very hard but it's not impossible, there's a game called / which is based of imperial gatekeeper except that you're not a living legend like Till, but rather a greenhorn who have to climb his way up and have to pay for the privilege to fuck the women he catches or at least pay for the women to not become the semen toilet of the other guards, apparently uses live2D to bypass the RPGMaker restrictions.
It is actually already (somewhat) translated and avaible on this site

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Oh, awesome!, i didn't thought that it could happen considering that the enforcement of either rule 7 or 8 seems to be decided with the flip of a coin
Yeah seriously there was a game with a literal elementary child in it and when i commented about it it was my comment that was deleted as "spam"

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes