• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
This is excellent. I really like the redesign of Chrisia's shirt with the side boob and the middle section hanging down. Also the two new outfits are awesome and so are the hairstyles. Keep it up I can't wait to see more from you Yuange. The art is good too and the artstyle is really warming to me.

Though I did notice one glitch on the outfit with the cape. If you turn her around the accessories glitch out and can't be put back on the body.

yuange

Jul 18, 2021
This is excellent. I really like the redesign of Chrisia's shirt with the side boob and the middle section hanging down. Also the two new outfits are awesome and so are the hairstyles. Keep it up I can't wait to see more from you Yuange. The art is good too and the artstyle is really warming to me.

Though I did notice one glitch on the outfit with the cape. If you turn her around the accessories glitch out and can't be put back on the body.
Looks like there was a missing line. I just fixed it.
Subsitute the file in the userFile100 folder with this file.

Silentsnaky

May 5, 2020
hi :) i have a Question yes i am for now at stage 2 in the change Cloth section the underpants is now on lock i this later free to undress evrywrone wo passing trugh the gate ?

and yea sry for my bad englisch i hope you can understand :)

popior

Apr 23, 2018
am i doing somethig wrong? i extract it into import folder but girls doesn show up in game, neither in the gallery or the stages

use it in the version 1.75 by Kristo Arturio blade (modded)

it used to work only in wanilla?

Nov 15, 2021
Looks like there was a missing line. I just fixed it.
Subsitute the file in the userFile100 folder with this file.
Doing God's work here. I'm glad for all the talented people that are working on improving and keeping the game alive. Just shows how much passion can a good game/concept inspire!

I do have a question about the edit character, if you don't mind?
I was trying to switch the underwear on Costume 1 (Guard Uniform) and Costume 4 (Ninja Outfit) since, I thought the tatoos looked way better in that way. I opened the folder and switched the name of the two files, hoping it would work, and it did!
Only problem being: it kept their respect "trasparency" state during intercourse. As in, on Costume 1 the underwear remains, while if you try it on Costume 4 while it's on, it gets removed instead (the logistics of "undressing tatoos" lol).

I'm honestly really dumb when it comes to these kind of matters, so can you at least point me in the direction of what I'd need to fix to make it work? I assume it concerns the text file inside, but I'd rather not touch without knowing first!

(PS: I can post pics if needed!)

Any help is appreciated, but it's fine if you can't nontheless. Thanks for your work! ( b-__-)b

yuange

Jul 18, 2021
Doing God's work here. I'm glad for all the talented people that are working on improving and keeping the game alive. Just shows how much passion can a good game/concept inspire!

I do have a question about the edit character, if you don't mind?
I was trying to switch the underwear on Costume 1 (Guard Uniform) and Costume 4 (Ninja Outfit) since, I thought the tatoos looked way better in that way. I opened the folder and switched the name of the two files, hoping it would work, and it did!
Only problem being: it kept their respect "trasparency" state during intercourse. As in, on Costume 1 the underwear remains, while if you try it on Costume 4 while it's on, it gets removed instead (the logistics of "undressing tatoos" lol).

I'm honestly really dumb when it comes to these kind of matters, so can you at least point me in the direction of what I'd need to fix to make it work? I assume it concerns the text file inside, but I'd rather not touch without knowing first!

(PS: I can post pics if needed!)

Any help is appreciated, but it's fine if you can't nontheless. Thanks for your work! ( b-__-)b
All you need to do is read the instructions the author put in the import folder, which are really just some simple variables and additions. You can follow the examples given by the author and make changes to the character as you like. Trust me, it's really easy. All you need is Google Translate.( •̀ ω •́ )✧

Nov 15, 2021
All you need to do is read the instructions the author put in the import folder, which are really just some simple variables and additions. You can follow the examples given by the author and make changes to the character as you like. Trust me, it's really easy. All you need is Google Translate.( •̀ ω •́ )✧
Gave it a try and, you were right, thanks a lot! (ノ°ヮ°)ノ*:・゚✧ Mostly solved the issue, there is a slight problem of clipping with the lower part of the Costume A during intercourse but it's nothing major - I can either try to fix it when I'll have time, or take the lazy bum route and just ignore it. Honestly though, despite me being a major dum-dum at this, it was a fairly interesting dive! Learned quite (or at least something!) out of it. Thanks again for the help!

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
I noticed I'm still getting censoring on penetration with the decensor patch. Is there a good one for the current version where penetration isn't censored?

Reactions: Yonilicious

Rengue

Sep 25, 2021
I wanted to turn Richard into a girl. Does anyone have or know of any changes someone made to the character that I can add?

ElCrazy1

Jul 15, 2017
Are characters created in sandbox mode able to show up in the main game? I've played quite a few days after saving a full list of characters and haven't seen any of em appear in the story mode.

rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016
Are characters created in sandbox mode able to show up in the main game? I've played quite a few days after saving a full list of characters and haven't seen any of em appear in the story mode.
No. You can see them in Endless mode, but you need to directly mod the game in order to see them in the main game.

Reactions: ElCrazy1

m00k00

Jul 16, 2017
what am i supposed to do to fuck my superior and find richard?
Work in the first stage until you find Richard, then work in the 3rd stage, before work talk to Chrisia and then while working you come across Vuzi, then work in the 5th stage, Olivea will come by after an inspection day when you end work.

Inspect her asshole and you're golden.

Reactions: marquent

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Just downloaded 1.75 and some characters at sandbox are talking neither english nor jap.
Is it intended to be this way?

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes