24Blade

May 2, 2020
Trying to add the patches but when i rename the files they just stay as folders and not change to wolf files. Not sure if they are supposed to or not. And i have looked a round the forum and i haven't seen anything on this. I have also tried the few converters that people have said to use use but no luck. Any ideas?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE
This patch was made for v1.73 so make sure you are using the same version to avoid having problems.
Only females are uncensored.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PATCH STATUS - UPDATED to 1.73 - Cg's update
NameDownloadInstallVersion
Repository
Just a page where mods are located.​
-- // --​
AIO Uncensor
Extract in Data and rename .wolf files with the same name as the folders.​
1.74​
Alternative Uncensor
Extract in Data and rename Picture.wolf to Picture.wolf.bak
1.74​
Procrastinatus Content Patch
Follow instruction on page.​
1.52​
Male Uncensor
Follow instruction on page.​
1.74​

Samples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Troubleshooting:
Install Process -
Check this post for instructions (with images).
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ToolsDownload
Unpacker + script
Quick Rename
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

orpi

Jul 31, 2017
Trying to add the patches but when i rename the files they just stay as folders and not change to wolf files. Not sure if they are supposed to or not. And i have looked a round the forum and i haven't seen anything on this. I have also tried the few converters that people have said to use use but no luck. Any ideas?
You have to rename or delete the original wolf files, so the game will take the files directly from the folders.

24Blade

May 2, 2020
I have done that and i start the game and it tells me that it can't find the game.dat file, witch is in there cause i check the first time it told me that. Also tried rename and replace but doesn't like that either.

You have to rename or delete the original wolf files, so the game will take the files directly from the folders.

orpi

Jul 31, 2017
I have done that and i start the game and it tells me that it can't find the game.dat file, witch is in there cause i check the first time it told me that. Also tried rename and replace but doesn't like that either.

You just should replace the files u have folder.

DarkVex

Mar 7, 2020
Uhh, I got a bug trying to run the game and I have no clue what to do.

"The next character could not be cached => Character [Œ¾] font size 30"

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
I am trying to redraw the images in this game, but when COMMUNICATING with others today, they think it is not as good as the original style, may I ask if anyone likes the pictures in this style? It was a lot of work, so I had to evaluate whether the work was worth going on after the setback.
I forgot the names but 001's face looks the worst of the bunch, the rest do not look as bad but that's only because we know who they should look like so we instinctively recognize them, even worse past the head, like a stereotypical westener trying to mimic anime style, the worst in that case is 004

Your issue is that they look flat, generic, close to a more marginally detailed Hentai High School+ models minus the K-on faces, except 004.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
They updated the ENGLISH translation (+slightly modded) to work in version 1.75 by Kristo Arturio blade.
Here is full game already patched:
Mega
Could you explain further about the different bertween this and the kristo? (other that some translation that kristo miss)

Never mind, I thought you're making your own version. So change log please?

fakeaccountZ

Jul 29, 2017
Something I wish we could do in the character edits is make different people wanted. IDK if this would be as simple as copying somebody like Audrey's character, and just switching in a different person's images over all of her dialogue would work. It is probably more complex than that, and there may be a issue with posed images and what not.

It is cool how much is still being added to this game by the community, but honestly I want a Imperial Gatekeeper 2. Just another game with the same base concept would work though. Having more interaction with more side characters is what this game needs added. Also more than 2 poses for each character. Like being able to allow certain wanted characters go through, and almost make a deal with them to allow it with a follow up or 2 after. Honestly I think having a version where the player has the option to work with people who should not be allowed past the gate could be a fun idea. Legitimately allow the gatekeeper to get involved with smuggling with different groups. Maybe some of them don't all need to be bad. At this point we have all beaten the main game so we are just playing in the sandbox mode waiting to see if anyone makes a cool character design anyways.

Reactions: Mandalore777
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes