• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

asinna

Apr 24, 2019
I been trying to make a game like this with rpgmaker mz but I'm starting to think it isn't the right engine for it, Im particularly having troubles making interactive images, Im still pretty new so most likely I'm doing something wrong but does anyone know of any good plugin for this?

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I been trying to make a game like this with rpgmaker mz but I'm starting to think it isn't the right engine for it, Im particularly having troubles making interactive images, Im still pretty new so most likely I'm doing something wrong but does anyone know of any good plugin for this?
Depends on the kind of interactivity you are after. If you want simple click within this box to play animation then there should be tons of plugins for that for MV, but not sure if they are ported to MZ already.
If you want images to distort or move in response to you dragging the mouse cursor then I have not yet seen it in either MV or MZ game so you might need more ambitious engine or a ton of knowledge in js if you want to rig it up yourself

Nov 26, 2020
If you mark some of the mob women with crest of lust, they lose their faces. Seems to be missing a facial expression. Any fix for this? I do have the latest update btw, but I did import my save data if that might be the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
for real! any hope for a sequel, is been years im hope for a sequel
sequel sequel come on
Sadly the dev is moving on to create another game. You can see more of this on his Ci-en (basically a japanese patreon).
His new game will be a female MC game, nothing much is known at this point. But he did say that he doesn't like making sequels too soon.

If you ask me we may get a sequel for this game after 2-3 games from this dev.

Reactions: LDV and AgentFakku

Johanna Jane

Mar 24, 2021
I want to try out this game, but the main post has a confusing mess of links to different things from different versions.

So... what should I download?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I want to try out this game, but the main post has a confusing mess of links to different things from different versions.

So... what should I download?
Not sure what your confusion is! Is this you first time on this site? there are many games here with far more complicated links & mods.

pick something from the "win" section for the original game, or for an alternate version (same game with some different skins, it has elfs :D )

If you are a native english speaker then download the translation patch English Fix and Other Things and apply it, if you don't like censored genitals then download the and apply it.

Reactions: Inaros.

Johanna Jane

Mar 24, 2021
Not sure what your confusion is! Is this you first time on this site? there are many games here with far more complicated links & mods.

pick something from the "win" section for the original game, or for an alternate version (same game with some different skins, it has elfs :D )

If you are a native english speaker then download the translation patch English Fix and Other Things and apply it, if you don't like censored genitals then download the and apply it.
Right, that first link says it's for game version 1.52, the second link says game version 1.32, and the third link lists a multitude of different game versions. I'm guessing I shouldn't mix-n-match different things from different versions, and the past couple pages of this thread are filled with people talking about bugs (some of which possibly from errors in installing or applying files).

Maybe I should just wait until a single, preferred, "just click this one download button" version emerges for this game.

Aaron Bursar

Jul 1, 2018
Right, that first link says it's for game version 1.52, the second link says game version 1.32, and the third link lists a multitude of different game versions. I'm guessing I shouldn't mix-n-match different things from different versions, and the past couple pages of this thread are filled with people talking about bugs (some of which possibly from errors in installing or applying files).

Maybe I should just wait until a single, preferred, "just click this one download button" version emerges for this game.
Procrastinatus Content Patch occasionally gets ported to the latest relevant versions. Since this game is already finished, I'm pretty sure there's a link in that modding thread where the mod is ported to the latest version already.

Reactions: Johanna Jane

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

If you download one of the "Win" mirrors you are downloading The_Imperial_Gatekeeper-v1.75_ENG.rar
(This is the Game listed in this thread)

I think the 1.52 you are referring to is though calling this a patch is deceptive, it is NOT a patch that you apply to this game, it is another version of the game (that has been modified) that is completely independant, you don't need to download both. It is listed as 1.52 because that is when it branched off, (I think 1.52 was when it was technically completed, everything since then in the base game has been minor QoL changes)
As far as I know you DON'T need to apply any patches to Procastinatus at all, decensor and language patches are already built in.

Reactions: Johanna Jane
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes