lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
So any mods left for 1.75? I skimmed through the linked mods on the main post, but does not look like it. Also the male censor says 1.74, is there a new one for 1.75?

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Hi is the game on the front page already uncensored? When I launch the gale it shows the patch name and everything.

asinna

Apr 24, 2019
All of you might not need to wait too long because there's already a game like that, sadly it's still untranslated and that game is...

It might be very hard but it's not impossible, there's a game called / which is based of imperial gatekeeper except that you're not a living legend like Till, but rather a greenhorn who have to climb his way up and have to pay for the privilege to fuck the women he catches or at least pay for the women to not become the semen toilet of the other guards, apparently uses live2D to bypass the RPGMaker restrictions.
Nevermind I found a workaround, now Im battling with the events hierarchy, will make a separate thread for it when I have a working demo, hoppely

cliffhanger22

Feb 6, 2019
im having issues when people ive marked with the pen show up. an error occurs. is this well known or did i do something to mess it up. Should i just reinstall?

asdf115

Jun 18, 2018
So tried using the English mod on 1.75. After replacing BasicData, the game gives an error (something about parallel process?). Anyone know what's up with that?

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Was it Project 2? from Good Triangle?
I don't remember the name, it was about a boy who wanted to become female and prostituted himself to pay for the operation, and the game started with him being raped while in elementary school (at least it said so in the plot synosis, I stayed the hell away from that game)

• Angry
Reactions: masMalkar

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
I don't remember the name, it was about a boy who wanted to become female and prostituted himself to pay for the operation, and the game started with him being raped while in elementary school (at least it said so in the plot synosis, I stayed the hell away from that game)
the game
edit: and its quite good but not the cup of tea of everyone

Reactions: masMalkar

DarklordBR

Oct 17, 2021
Ok, I don't know why but there are some people with problems using the patch so here is some in depth explanation...
Uncensor patch is already unpacked.

Your freshly Downloaded game will look likes this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then we will extract the Uncensor patch in said data folder and it will look like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that's it.
hi I downloaded the last version of the game which patch I download
a version AIO without censorship or without alternative censorship?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes