MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
I bought the game and patched it from the kagura website but I'm missing a lot of content. No hands visible when groping, skipped the hscene with the prostitute, skipped orgasms on inspections and I'm pretty sure the sensitive parts are censored. Is anyone else getting the same problem? nvm I changed directories and it worked.

Last edited:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
The Imperial Gatekeeper KG 1.04

PIXELDRAIN | MEGA

Support the devs when you can :D
Can you confirm if the 1.04 version of the Kagura release is 1.75 from Tengsten with the dlc included? Hopefully they didn't do that thing where they alter dialogue for the younger characters and make the dialogue seem off so they cover their asses for people who grab their pitchforks for anything loli and shota.

Efesell

May 8, 2017
Can you confirm if the 1.04 version of the Kagura release is 1.75 from Tengsten with the dlc included? Hopefully they didn't do that thing where they alter dialogue for the younger characters and make the dialogue seem off so they cover their asses for people who grab their pitchforks for anything loli and shota.
Well I don't know about all of that but it says 1.75 on the Title Screen.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
It doesn't work with older saves, unsurprisingly.

It does break in amusing ways, though. MACHINE TRANSLATION

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
I recently downloaded this game and noticed that procastinatus mod comes with it. Why is procastinatus mod in the this game? The mod is only made for v.1.52 of this game. The game version is 1.75 right now, am I going to miss content by playing with the mod?

Also shouldnt people have to option not to have the mod? This mod is already in the game after download.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LDV

Bandiger

Jan 12, 2018
The Feds are a bit more than just "people with pitchforks". XD

dudundun

Dec 13, 2018
Bought it on steam, but has big issues. Turn around, and feel options are greyed out whilst undress is visable. Preventing you from confiscating weapons. Otherwise pretty fun

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
Is there any trick to indentify "hidden" weapons besides getting touchy feely?
You can acquire the weapon detecting item from the merchant, it will ping whenever an armed character comes in. You'll know the hiding place once you play long enough since every body type got their preferred spot. You'll still have to click on the weapon to explain to them that they can't pass while armed.

Reactions: longsuper1
4.40 star(s) 144 Votes