Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
which version is better, 1.75 or 1.04
In my personal opinion 1.04 so far is too much of a buggy mess, with lazily done uncensor to boot, to really compare to the labor of love people in this thread have put in the mods for IG.

Aug 21, 2019
1.75 (Fan Translation + Mods) has more character variations and better standing portraits in my opinion but with censored CGs and some poor translations.
1.04 (Kagura) has a better translation and uncensored CGs but with less character variations and some odd clipping with standing portraits during lewd bits.

Though you can easily uncensor the modded version's CGs by copy/pasting "Expansion.wolf" from 1.04 and deleting the previous Expansion folder.

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE
This patch was made for v1.75 so make sure you are using the same version to avoid having problems.
Only females are uncensored.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PATCH STATUS - UPDATED to 1.75 - Cg's update
PS: This will be the final version from me.
I hope someone take up the project.
NameDownloadInstallVersion
Repository
Just a page where mods are located.​
-- // --​
AIO Uncensor
Extract in Data and rename .wolf files with the same name as the folders.​
1.75​
Alternative Uncensor
Extract in Data and rename Picture.wolf to Picture.wolf.bak
1.75​
Procrastinatus Content Patch
Follow instruction on page.​
1.52​
Male Uncensor
Follow instruction on page.​
1.74​

Samples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Troubleshooting:
Install Process -
Check this post for instructions (with images).
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ToolsDownload
Unpacker + script
Quick Rename
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone can help me I dont have these .wolf files

asasa1234

Jan 12, 2018
1.75 is a translated Japanese version which is censored but has mods.

1.4 is Kagura's translation of 1.75: Uncensored and better english.

joose

Jan 21, 2018
so is my timing just off or am I just a fucking idiot? I've tried the AIO patch as well as specifically the extra content patch PLUS the nude male patch and these dudes dicks are still censored and the english is still a little wonky. did 1.75 really mess things up or am I fucking up? I'm even using the quick rename batch file someone made.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes