Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yeah i just realized i have to finish the main story. Before getting the date event -.- im retarded. Anyways. About the Wanted (females) it will never occur right? On the story? (Kinda want to slave those girls)
Since sending them to jail is one of the mission requirements to advance the main story, even if you let them go a number of times (losing some points in the process) for the sake of marking them later on (no idea if that is possible or not since i don't remember when Till gets the marking pen), you'll have to send them to jail sooner or later anyway.

Reactions: 小唐CV

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Since sending them to jail is one of the mission requirements to advance the main story, even if you let them go a number of times (losing some points in the process) for the sake of marking them later on (no idea if that is possible or not since i don't remember when Till gets the marking pen), you'll have to send them to jail sooner or later anyway.
or.... pay 1k gold (i can just cheat it out since i have cheat engine) at the cost of not appearing wait does your items will stay if you start a new game?

fakoff123

Dec 15, 2021
Is it possible to just immediately have sex with the people you're searching especially in the free mode? Its boring doing pointless clicks to fill up a bar every time you want to do something.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is it possible to just immediately have sex with the people you're searching especially in the free mode? Its boring doing pointless clicks to fill up a bar every time you want to do something.
Apply Succubus Cream then touch the person. Unfortunately it's one-use only, unlike the perfumes that work for a whole inspection day.

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
Not sure if it was mentioned here, someone made a game just like this called モブ娘捕獲学園 (Mob Musume Hokaku Gakuen)
Translates as Mob Girl Capture School

It's very early, not much to do, glitchy and janky as fuck. Doesn't even have its story mode hinted on the gameplay video.
Should I make a thread for it?

1663222636494.png 1663222688634.png 1663222729715.png 1663222736899.png

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
Not sure if it was mentioned here, someone made a game just like this called モブ娘捕獲学園 (Mob Musume Hokaku Gakuen)
Translates as Mob Girl Capture School

It's very early, not much to do, glitchy and janky as fuck. Doesn't even have its story mode hinted on the gameplay video.
Should I make a thread for it?

View attachment 2044697 View attachment 2044699 View attachment 2044702 View attachment 2044704
https://f95zone.to/threads/npc-capture-academy-v2022-08-27-oinari-soft.128228/

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game has been updated (again) on GOG. It is listed as "v3 1.0.5". I didn't test it yet.
The link is to the original download (gog-games.com)

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
I have no clue if it was because I was using my old save or what but every word was saying "machine translation" on the first run. I clicked the gears and then English and thankfully everything went back to normal. Just in case someone else doesn't know what to do and call it bugged. Also you are better off closing the game and loading it again since it's then when it'll update your save.

Guillotin

Feb 18, 2021
Just finished this game and it's amazing! Straight forward and there's a good story that holds it all together, casual 10hr playthrough on Normal, idk about easy maybe 30mins lol but those seeing this and all others play it. Also if anyone else sees games like this let me know, Yippee Ki Yay Mr Falcon, did a video of this and I knew I had to play...for the plot, see what I did there, I'm hilarious, have a good one ppl ^^b

Dinicoco

Jul 24, 2021
So is it possible to use the translation from the Kagura version in the 1.75 one?

Last edited:

tofu08

Nov 14, 2021
how do i clear the last examination, alr found that she has something in her asshole, dont know how to proceed after that

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes