granjam

Jan 8, 2018
In Fort Dimant, what does fucking a non-Imperial do exactly? It says that the guards are pleased or something but, I'm not sure if it actually serves a purpose.

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
In Fort Dimant, what does fucking a non-Imperial do exactly? It says that the guards are pleased or something but, I'm not sure if it actually serves a purpose.
Basically if they're non-Imperials, they'll turn a blind eye to any sort of sexual harassment and will rape if they pass through with genitals showing. I'm guessing that last part usually means no pants or underwear.

jmsf00

Sep 4, 2020
I am trying to redraw the images in this game, but when COMMUNICATING with others today, they think it is not as good as the original style, may I ask if anyone likes the pictures in this style? It was a lot of work, so I had to evaluate whether the work was worth going on after the setback.
Man i love the last one , are you still working on them ? Sorry for my terrible
english

Nov 29, 2021
Are all the patches for the game on the front page recommended to install or do I only need to install one of the patches? Several of them seem to overlap in function. Are one of these patches all-in-one, is there an order to things, or perhaps one or two of the patches are outdated now?

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
Uncensors from Kagura Version to Procrastinatus Version
[Compatible with Official Version too]

1666147297250.png

As you can see, I took all the Kagura's uncensor version and selected only the files to uncensor bodies.
For some reason, Kagura's version removes all penises from the game besides yours, so deselect the male bodies from the Kagura's version when moving all files.

KAG Ver. vs PRC Ver.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tutorial:

Path to drop the Files:

What will be different:

Download:

MrOttakuRed

Nov 14, 2020
What would happen if the original distributor knew about fan-made Mods? I think it would be cool if they added that content to the original game, maybe as DLC. Sometimes a game's original developers end up adopting fan-made mods.

Maybe if we complain a little more to the developers they can fix the game's bugs. Are the chances of this all happening that low?

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes