Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
I get an error, "cannot find [route of the game] -> /Data/Picture/[said picture]"

Looks like I'm missing some pictures, I simply downloaded the 1.75 version from the first page, whan am I missing?

Iaru

Feb 29, 2020
The added clothing, not only that, the faces and other additions are horrible, how do I remove them? they do not match the original art and many times they are mixed with the original art and the face is ruined.

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
Got abit of an issue after installing the above Kag versions where the tomboy/girl characters all have cocks poking out their clothes that clearly arnt supposed to be there or at least shouldn't show up like that. Is there a better file replacement for these characters?

IEatGuitars

Oct 11, 2019
So Olivia's character never got developed much in the post-game which kinda blueballed me out of a "correction" arc. To remedy this, I made slight edits to her facial graphics to make a submissive/mind-broken look. Installation just requires pasting the files attached into "The Imperial Gatekeeper\Data\Picture" and replacing the pre-existing files. Preferably, do this after installing the Procrastinatus content patch as the edited .png files are from there.

P.S.: As these files replace the regular Olivia files (without reprograming the game), she'll look horny even during cutscenes as well, meaning it might break the story. Therefore, I recommend installing the files after you've beaten the game.

P.S.S.: Dialog changes not included. You can change it using WolfRPG Editor but I don't think I can write very good lines. Apologies. (For those who want to try changing her lines, they can be access in the User Database, Type 24, Data tab 9)

Credit to Procrastinatus for the Content Patch and Welchipodo (웰치포도) for the Beauty patch as well as the original files for this edit. They've done a wonderful job enhancing this game for me.

I'm also new to this site so if there is anything wrong with this post, do let me know.

Pollkat22

Nov 13, 2022
so i have the 1.75 version. I'm reading everythiong and i don't see what i need for the patch to install could ya help me out

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
The official patch from kagura is in English and uncensored, yes.
But I think some people said it removes penises. I don't know if it's still true.

Last edited:

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
too bad hes next game is not a sequel but something completely different. I hope someone else does a game with a similar concept.

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes