Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
Can someone help me with this one? It seems that this mission has bug out and I can't get pass through it.
the game defines "inspection day" as any day that's a multiple of 5 (i.e. days 5, 10, and so on), so the mission should progress when the next inspection day rolls around

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I want to try this game but the broken english that everybody mention here is scaring me.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I want to try this game but the broken english that everybody mention here is scaring me.
It absolutely doesn't matter lol u understand all the story dialogues since the english there is fine, it's just the random dialogues with the people passing the gates that maybe is a bit bad but it's not like there is anything important there anyway.

Reactions: Noneless

blessingx

Dec 4, 2022
Okay, I figured it out. So apparently there are two files in pictures called c33_MobWomanA_F0. One of them (the one where the eyes are a bit 'empty') needs to be labeled c33_MobWomanA_F0m for it to work. Seems they dropped the 'm' at some point.
So have you found a solution?

May 7, 2018
So have you found a solution?
You just quoted the solution, sir! When you mark someone, they start using the "m" eyes on some expressions, its not all, just the ones that has the emptyness or the heart shaped pupils. If you dont have those files for whatever reason, either get them from an older version of the game, use wolf editor to remove the need for the alternate pupils or copy the missing eyes and add an m in the end to make sure all files are accounted for!
I have edited quite a few of those and added heart shaped pupils everywhere, its neat

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
For someone like me, who has NOT played "Papers, Please", i wasnt sure if i was up for this kind of "job". Putting aside the hentai element (commented on this back in 2019... hundreds of pages ago), this game is... sooooooo satisfying. A massive power trip for me.

Its silly at times too.

Some chick comes in with a weapon (2500$ dinger goes ding!), so i strip her. I find she has a gun strapped to her thigh - tell her to disarm. She obeys, and just as im ready to stamp APPROVED, it turns out her ID is out of order: "Little boy, blue hair" (the chick is a redhead).

I point it out, and she goes "I used to look like that!"
Me: "You were a little boy?! Fuck off out of here!" DENIED

Its a shame it took me, like, 20 minutes to perform the whole ordeal... and then she leaves without clothes! The guards had a laugh, but my points were deducted for "theft". Pffft - shoulda asked me to give them back, haha.

I wonder, is it the fault of the Procrastrinatus Content Patch that im getting a ton of boys dressed as maids? Its literally creepy seeing those little guys appear so frequently. Almost as creepy as grown dudes wading into my post naked with no papers on em whatsoever...

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I wonder, is it the fault of the Procrastrinatus Content Patch that im getting a ton of boys dressed as maids? Its literally creepy seeing those little guys appear so frequently. Almost as creepy as grown dudes wading into my post naked with no papers on em whatsoever...
Nah those are part of the base game. Dev felt like adding shota traps it seems.

Reactions: Monosomething
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes