Hodedra

May 7, 2020
how can i date hana the village girl
On the first time you've met her, let her pass for free. Keep working at the first checkpoint until you meet her again and she'll talk about going somewhere. Meet her again on the second and third checkpoint, and remember, do not be frisky with her, just let her pass or not depending on the ticket. After you've met her again in the city, she'll invite you for a date.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Just here to say, this game is a master piece.

Didn't expect someone to make a hentai game mixed with the gamplay of Papers Please. The setting works pretty nicely.
well considering your first post is about praising this game, I guess you're a big fan of it.
I agree tho, it's pretty nice, especially with the mods by the community

Reactions: swords776

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
On the first time you've met her, let her pass for free. Keep working at the first checkpoint until you meet her again and she'll talk about going somewhere. Meet her again on the second and third checkpoint, and remember, do not be frisky with her, just let her pass or not depending on the ticket. After you've met her again in the city, she'll invite you for a date.
Do you have to Complete every stage before she shows up at second checkpoint?

TheMud

Oct 25, 2018
Pretty sure Hana keeps showing up again no matter how poorly you treat her as long as you let her through, the only sticking point is that she won't appear at the city until long after you've finished that part of the game. Like, I've deflowered her and sent her through the gate still naked, covered in spunk and the event where you save her from an attacker still plays out.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Guys, is it possible for Hana to not appear again?

I "inspected" her the first time I met her. Then the second time I did it again.

I advanced the game until I finished it, and now I can't manage to get her to show up in line, whether it's in stage 1 or 2.

periodBracket

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
Awesome game, Can't get enough of this. I think it's safe to say that it definitely surpassed the original game it's based on.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So I tried to play this using the locale emulator, but this happened: 2022-12-27.png 2022-12-27 (2).png Can anyone pelase help me? I've been trying to play wolfrpg gamesfor over two years, but this same exact problem happens any time I try.

RedDuchy

Dec 27, 2022
Is there an alternative english translation or Is there a way to modifiy the english translation?

It would be nice to remove the Spanish and put back Japanese for the evil looking girls.

Edit
Using v1.75
Content Patch Procrastinatus 1.35
Beauty Pack (korean)
NPCs+ Kristo

Last edited:

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
There's two messages on that post, one from a condescendent idiot and another who doesn't help. Thanks for trying, but it didn't help. Anyone else?
Game screams for help when there are special characters in the folders before its own, for example "área de trabalho" is "Desktop" in my language, so the folder is named as such, so it doesn't know what to do when it is there. I moved mine to documents to see if it worked and was pissed when it actually did. Hope it helps?

edit: spelling i guess

Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
Game screams for help when there are special characters in the folders before its own, for example "área de trabalho" is "Desktop" in my language, so the folder is named as such, so it doesn't know what to do when it is there. I moved mine to documents to see if it worked and was pissed when it actually did. Hope it helps?

edit: spelling i guess
worked, thank you!

Reactions: No-Nonon
4.40 star(s) 146 Votes