Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
I'm having some missing texture issues. The girl loses her face (as in literally) upon marking, and the green error message in jp comes up. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: blessingx

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
So since the uncensor from Kagura is just an overlay of the outline of a vagina with a clit on top, is the old uncensor better and will it work with the Kagura version/translation?
Agreed, but I think it is a shame that a fanmade uncensor patch is better than the version created by an official localization company of h-games. Yeah, it's almost unacceptable as well as unbelievable.

Reactions: flynn0426

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Agreed, but I think it is a shame that a fanmade uncensor patch is better than the version created by an official localization company of h-games. Yeah, it's almost unacceptable as well as unbelievable.
Well hopefully some fucking King, nay some CHAMPION among us degenerates, finds out a way to make the fan made uncensor work with the Kagura latest version. Unless you are already able to do that and I just missed it in this thread. But as far as I am aware, the fan uncensor doesn't work with it and desperately needs to.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Well hopefully some fucking King, nay some CHAMPION among us degenerates, finds out a way to make the fan made uncensor work with the Kagura latest version. Unless you are already able to do that and I just missed it in this thread. But as far as I am aware, the fan uncensor doesn't work with it and desperately needs to.
When it comes to that, I have a solution: you can download the procrastinatus version 1.75 + mods here:

The only problem is the fact that it is uncensored, but only PARTIALLY since the procrastinatus version is old and some new CGs (the CGs created in the latest versions of the game) are unfortunately still censored. And this doesn't look good because you create a game censored or not, a mix of both is kind of bad.
I think it would be a solution to just overwrite the censored CGs in this version of the game with the one created by Kagura or others created by fans (while keeping the original ones, of course), even they are not really great it's better than keeping the way they currently are. Download the version from the post I linked. The author says it's WIP (work in progress), but I hope they will find a way to replace the CGs which are unfortunately still censored.
Btw I think somebody desperately needs to suck my balls

Last edited:

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Do the mods add a lot? Is it better to go with the Kagura translated version or is it worth it to go with the other older modded version?

Reactions: spokkimax

Coast2Coast

Mar 25, 2022
Might as well go with the modded version unless you prefer the official art, it does add a lot of characters, there's a Procastinatus mod for 1.75.
Oh nice, yeah might go with the mod then. Is the only reason to even think of going with the Kagura version for the better translation? Like does it have anything the Modded 1.75 version doesn't?

Reactions: longsuper1

The Butler

May 3, 2017
I remember there were a great number of sprite changes back then which broke my existing uncensor patch.
Usually the spritesheet had only 1 body, but it got update and started having 2 (or the other way around.
So I had to go manually rearranging all sprites to make it work.
So if you want to make any fanmade patches compatible you must do it.
Just compare 2 images and reproduce the difference. It will be a lot of work.

Also, not defending KG or praising it, but the "animation" for this game is terrible to uncensor you only have 2 sprites to make a smooth looking animation which is not enough, hence the reason I removed by old animation I made back then, I wasn't help with the final result.

Reactions: longsuper1
Jul 1, 2022
i have been playing this game for a while and i am now stuck at stage 3, i have played stage 3 (7) days and finish the first objective in mission but the second objective is never shown and i cant do it.And how do i date krisha.

XxoOoOoOoOoxX

Jan 20, 2020
i have been playing this game for a while and i am now stuck at stage 3, i have played stage 3 (7) days and finish the first objective in mission but the second objective is never shown and i cant do it.And how do i date krisha.
Sometime you need to come back to other levels. Try to play the first 2 levels one more time each you may encounter something new ;)

John1969

Sep 21, 2021
What are these Parallel Processing Errors that occur in the eyes of those I have marked? Is this a sign of some not downloaded files?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax
Jul 1, 2022
Sometime you need to come back to other levels. Try to play the first 2 levels one more time each you may encounter something new ;)
are you talking about hana quest in stage 1 and 2? if not i have try playing stage 1 and 2 mutiple times,i played stage 2 for like 4 time because of hana but i cant found her again in stage 2,and yes i alreday found hana second time in stage 1 and talk with her and use the pat mode.then she never appeared in stage 2 again no matter how much i play.I have no idea how krisha dating event work as well.

4.40 star(s) 146 Votes