AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Hey guys how to date hana or krissisha on S1 and S2 also how do i meet hana and can someone help me about this ??? Endings? Even the hints didn't help me

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
Any explanation for sandbox mode? What's with the calling Crisiana, Richard, Olivia options? Is there any point to it besides just being able to let their portrait show up and sexually harassing them?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
1.75 is a translated Japanese version which is censored but has mods.

1.4 is Kagura's translation of 1.75: Uncensored and better english.
Basically the difference of them are just mods and censorship tbh im fine with Vanilla so the Offical one is also gud right? Anyways i need help on how to get the S1 Date
S2 Hana appearing and Date with Krissha also the Replay Sex Events even the ??? Hints didn't help me

legacy453

Dec 2, 2018
idk if I'm blind or what but, when I pat down Krisha in practice and found the contraband, I can't confront her about the contraband, and when i deny her, she tells me to justify my decision. How do u interact with civ with contraband?

Sp3

Feb 12, 2018
idk if I'm blind or what but, when I pat down Krisha in practice and found the contraband, I can't confront her about the contraband, and when i deny her, she tells me to justify my decision. How do u interact with civ with contraband?
You have to click on the weapon (after removing the clothing if necessary). Then they either hand it over for storage and you let them pass, or refuse in which case you justifiably deny them the passage.
Oh, if a character got a correct weapon permit you don't need to pat them down.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Basically the difference of them are just mods and censorship tbh im fine with Vanilla so the Offical one is also gud right? Anyways i need help on how to get the S1 Date
S2 Hana appearing and Date with Krissha also the Replay Sex Events even the ??? Hints didn't help me
With Hannah you first go to Rubin to speak with her and set a date, then you two meet at Eisen in the 5th day of the week (the one Till does not work).
For Chrisia it's mostly the same, except you just click in the "chat to chrisia" anytime before starting a workday. (No idea if setting up dates with both might or not cause a bug in the free day).

And that's about all there is to it, if memory tricks me not.

Jun 3, 2022
Guys I'm SO confused and i really like this game. What's up with the mods? Wheres the beaty pack, kristo mod, npc+ mod? And what do they do? Are they compatible? Is procastinatus mod compatible with kagura version?

Cowperfluid

May 4, 2021
Guys I'm SO confused and i really like this game. What's up with the mods? Wheres the beaty pack, kristo mod, npc+ mod? And what do they do? Are they compatible? Is procastinatus mod compatible with kagura version?
I dont think the OP post has been updated yet. The 1.75 ("""censored""") download is the modded version. It has all the mods and is uncensored funny enough. (no men though). The mods are also old versions, the newest procastinatus mod has an actual JP translation I believe.

This post should be the most updated non-kagura one

gege8667

Aug 11, 2017
My sound doesnt seem to work and a few people have asked this question too on here and not one has had an answer. ive tried a few things and searched in many places but still no answer or fix. just tryna see if maybe someone coulda found smn by now.

Allisee

May 23, 2018
Why do you need full save ? you can cheat to open full gallery and sandbox iirc, i don't know if it still works. Haven't played this in a long time

Last edited:

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
Ok, so I'm a bit confused. I played the Imperial Gatekeeper 1.75 and then the Kagura one (updated). And it seems that we have less npc sprites, for example, the elves, some beastwoman, and the fortune teller has a different sprite.

Did Kagura cut some content or am I missing something here?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ok, so I'm a bit confused. I played the Imperial Gatekeeper 1.75 and then the Kagura one (updated). And it seems that we have less npc sprites, for example, the elves, some beastwoman, and the fortune teller has a different sprite.

Did Kagura cut some content or am I missing something here?
Well, if memory tricks me not, some of the specific content you cited IS mod additions.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
With Hannah you first go to Rubin to speak with her and set a date, then you two meet at Eisen in the 5th day of the week (the one Till does not work).
For Chrisia it's mostly the same, except you just click in the "chat to chrisia" anytime before starting a workday. (No idea if setting up dates with both might or not cause a bug in the free day).

And that's about all there is to it, if memory tricks me not.
Yeah i just realized i have to finish the main story. Before getting the date event -.- im retarded. Anyways. About the Wanted (females) it will never occur right? On the story? (Kinda want to slave those girls)

Allisee

May 23, 2018
Just noticed after playing again, seems v 1.75 You can't meet Frida the Bar Girl anymore during story cmiww.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 145 Votes