herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Is there a bug or am I missing something to finish stage 2? Olivia's orders & meet Tutor is checked, I have an evaluation of 999 but it still says "carry out the orders and finish your shift".

Sageoson

Dec 2, 2017
Is there a bug or am I missing something to finish stage 2? Olivia's orders & meet Tutor is checked, I have an evaluation of 999 but it still says "carry out the orders and finish your shift".
Have you finished an "Evaluation" shift AKA a Monday, the translation messed that part up its not suppose to be any work day.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
So since the uncensor from Kagura is just an overlay of the outline of a vagina with a clit on top, is the old uncensor better and will it work with the Kagura version/translation?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: spokkimax

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Can I port the save over or should I wait for a patch?

Also, does anyone know how to change outdoor maps during sandbox mode? The stage 1-5 button doesn't seem to change anything.
You can always make a backup for safety, but you can use your save without problem.

Reactions: flynn0426

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I'm missing the two Hana dates from S1, the Hana event from S2 and the two Chrisia dates from S2 as well. Didn't buy the ticket for Hana, so I assume the events I'm missing from here are because of that? But twhat about Chrisia then?

Father Chees3

Nov 11, 2021
Hello I'm new here, I have the game in V 1.75 with Procrastinatus (V 1.39) and Beauty Pack, I heard there was another mod called NPC+ and I was wondering how do I get it?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Wasn’t there another game like this? But instead you ran a prison or somethin?

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
It's been a while since I played this. I want to give it another go with as much content as possible added.
I'm looking for something like procratinatus mod but for the latest version. Something like that exist?
Also, any other mods you can recommend? and are they compatible?
Not interested in gay content, Just good uncen, extra characters/costumes, and maybe some editing to the text when characters are speaking.

Kagura games version (from what I saw here) have very poor un-censorship. So I'm not going to try that version as it is.

Thanks to anyone that answers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: spokkimax

Fsfdss

Aug 23, 2017
It's been a while since I played this. I want to give it another go with as much content as possible added.
I'm looking for something like procratinatus mod but for the latest version. Something like that exist?
Also, any other mods you can recommend? and are they compatible?
Not interested in gay content, Just good uncen, extra characters/costumes, and maybe some editing to the text when characters are speaking.

Kagura games version (from what I saw here) have very poor un-censorship. So I'm not going to try that version as it is.

Thanks to anyone that answers.
The "1.75 censored" download link is actually to 1.75 uncensored + Procrastinatus Content Patch + Beauty Pack + some more stuff

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes