Goldentree577

Jun 29, 2018
For anyone who wants to play this (and others wolf rpg games on android)
You can use exagear, it works almost perfectly, if you search "how to play wolf rpg games on android" on youtube you will find many guides.
Just a tip: you NEED to DEACTIVATE d3d to run these games.
For this game i had to open settings and change to directx9

hollow_mekhet

Aug 20, 2020
Is there an archive somewhere of mods? I think this game would be perfect with an extra npc mod or something but the only mod I can seem to find here is of an old machine translated version.

Reactions: Harkeodl

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
The whole point of communities like this is to ask questions like that. Someone who is up to date on the thread and/or whatever community site or blog the developer is using can far more easily answer and give any context.

THIS TIME, it was a simple answer. There have been other times when people have said "blah blah the developer is active only on streams but hasn't updated the game in over a year" (Teraurge) or "blah blah blah the developer is collabing on a different project and there's some drama going on with the partner on his current one" (Zell) and, again, that's why people like me ask here. Because people like you follow these people in their niche places or might be a part of their community and already know the answer and any additional context.

YES, I could look it up myself, but it is generally much easier and quicker to just ask a question and get an answer. You know, let's not reinvent the wheel when someone's already done all the work, amrite? If you don't want to help then keep your god damn mouth shut and move on.

This is the kind of pointless hostility that makes people like you obnoxious to deal with and no matter how you want to slice it, you're just being an arrogant ass with an entitled opinion on what is or isn't lazy.

Let me slow roll my eyes here and move on with my own life. Once more, thanks for the answer. And yes, next time, keep the sass in your pants. Everyone else is welcome to stay salty about too.
Wait, you are the person to tell people about hostility? Pretty much the only thing you've done here is radiate it and the tiniest bit of sharpness set you off like an IED.

123abcbob

Feb 26, 2020
For anyone who wants to play this (and others wolf rpg games on android)
You can use exagear, it works almost perfectly, if you search "how to play wolf rpg games on android" on youtube you will find many guides.
Just a tip: you NEED to DEACTIVATE d3d to run these games.
For this game i had to open settings and change to directx9
Can you explain how to deactivate D3D? I get an error when I run the game that says there is problem or deficiency with wine and then it crashes.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
[blablabla muh sass]
your first reply was okay but this one? i'll have to agree with the others over your needless hostility, i am one of the many people that have a life but often ask from time to time about updates on devs and ignore those that try to be sarcastic over it since my time is fairly limited due to job and thanks to that i have limited fucks to give.

but enough offtopic, i sure hope devs make another game in the same universe, also the ability to write on a body and make a npc yours is pretty good for the fortune teller girl but by then you are at the last part which makes her buffs and debuffs mostly useless, only triple wages are good by then.

• Angry
Reactions: EquinoxGG

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey all, I'm sorry if I'm blind but can someone point me to a proper English version that is the most complete way to play this game? I thought it was procrastinatus but apparently not? I don't know what is the best way and I just get flung from one spanish version to another... help please :) ?

deleorium

Jan 8, 2023
does someone have a version that has : a good english translation and uncensored everything and is at the latest version? that's all i ask this game is great but the translation sucks

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
does someone have a version that has : a good english translation and uncensored everything and is at the latest version? that's all i ask this game is great but the translation sucks
Our sorry reality is that there's no one here in this thread familiar enough with editing Wolf RPG to compile such a "dream version" for us.

Goldentree577

Jun 29, 2018
Can you explain how to deactivate D3D? I get an error when I run the game that says there is problem or deficiency with wine and then it crashes.
for me its like this
Its depends on the version you are using, i recomend you search on youtube for exagear hugo, they usually have more options

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Jeno Thought I'd post for clarification in case people are confused: there is no "up-to-date" version with a proper translation. You mostly have a couple of routes, but none of them encompasses every mod (so every "character art" with bonus modded encounters). I would say procrastinatus' version is the most complete, but it hasn't been updated. Then if you can find it (I don't think it's in the 1st page links anymore for a while) you can get the vanilla version with the demosaics and decent translations, or the version (spanish) with the most mods.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Jeno Thought I'd post for clarification in case people are confused: there is no "up-to-date" version with a proper translation. You mostly have a couple of routes, but none of them encompasses every mod (so every "character art" with bonus modded encounters). I would say procrastinatus' version is the most complete, but it hasn't been updated. Then if you can find it (I don't think it's in the 1st page links anymore for a while) you can get the vanilla version with the demosaics and decent translations, or the version (spanish) with the most mods.
Fair enough, I'll keep my eyes peeled for a hero to make it happen nonetheless :) Thanks!

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
Jeno

You might want to check out these:
Master post - you can find the links here
More info - You can just get this. The differences aren't really that big, it just comes down to a couple of characters and preferences (mostly the lady in the robe with the blessings has been replaced).

In theory it would just be a matter of copying over the translations from one of the good ones, but the problem is wolfrpg isn't that easy to use for a quick switch-over.

Overall I would recommend playing both and then check out the link in the op, that one has different characters (eventually pick one that suits your taste).

dat36522

Jul 5, 2022
how to fix this bug, it always does a screenshot taken when i click or do something else

Last edited:

leesanction

Jan 16, 2018
Word of warning, there is a hidden .exe in the Data folder that was flagged by my AV and has 10 hits on Virustotal. Not sure if its a false positive or not but thought id let people know.

4.40 star(s) 144 Votes