Fsfdss

Aug 23, 2017
I've got some confusion about the content patch. The content patch says it's version 1.52 while the final version of the game is 1.75
Are the uncensor patches (targeted at 1.75) compatible with the content patch? Is the game unfinished in 1.52 state or will it be missing content present in 1.75?
The main download on this thread already has 1.75 merged with the latest content patches which include uncensors. There's some goofy stuff in there like 2B and the Overwatch Korean chick appearing out of nowhere but I didn't see any bugs while playing.

Scryehard

Jun 19, 2018
Do any of the patches
The main download on this thread already has 1.75 merged with the latest content patches which include uncensors. There's some goofy stuff in there like 2B and the Overwatch Korean chick appearing out of nowhere but I didn't see any bugs while playing.
When you say "the latest content patches" do you mean just the official ones, or are you including the fan mod, PCP? Because I reckon it's the latter that CircaV3 is referring to.

Fsfdss

Aug 23, 2017
Do any of the patches

When you say "the latest content patches" do you mean just the official ones, or are you including the fan mod, PCP? Because I reckon it's the latter that CircaV3 is referring to.
Splash screen says PCP 1.35, Beauty Pack, NPCs+

Scryehard

Jun 19, 2018
Splash screen says PCP 1.35, Beauty Pack, NPCs+
Huh, that's funny.

I always apply all patches and such beforehand, unless it's specified in the OP that the game download contains them. The AIO uncensor was the only one that was up to date, so I applied that one. I don't get anything about PCP or whatever at the splash screen. I did, however, make a backup of the original game beforehand, and that DOES have the extra stuff. I'm going to have a look at that and see if there's a noticeable difference in the translation. Thanks for pointing that out, though.

Edit: the translation seems a little improved, but there are still some iffy lines in there. Weird to keep links to the mods in the OP when the main game download contains them pre-applied anyway.

Last edited:

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
i remember after beating the game, it would give you some code to who would give you like 20 success for every shift of work so that you can do wathever you want. i don't want to grind all the way again, can someone tell me what was that code plz

Tilaze

Oct 21, 2016
Press S and P on your keyboard to activate cheat mode. Far as I see it only adds 20 correct responses to the evaluation of the shift so any passes you make yourself add onto the 20 the cheat added. Mistakes still count as mistakes btw.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Michealstj

!Jav

Nov 18, 2021
i need help, when i want to check in the handbook those i use the slave pen, this appears

Jack of oob

Jun 1, 2021
So I'm confused now... Can someone spell it out for me what to download for the "best" experience? As in most content?

Doety

Mar 28, 2021
Is it possible to find Ane Kasegi characters in infinite mode after zeroing the game or only on Sandbox?
Anyway I'm trying.Is it in vain?

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
So I'm confused now... Can someone spell it out for me what to download for the "best" experience? As in most content?
There isn't any vanilla (meaning absolutely no modification, outside of adding uncensor mod) version anymore, the title page has been defaulted to kristo arturio blade's version (w/ original models added), which is in spanish (see post); so it has a lot of newer content added - at least when I checked.

Unless someone posts a clean (no mods) version, the closest you could probably get is procrastinatus' mod, but it's missing a lot of recent updates. User Nubaleen made an update to that modded version (no clue if all of procrastinatus' assets have been kept) and also added some models together with the second version of the AIO uncensor. This has the translations that were improved with procrastinatus' version (here). This is essentially the stupid-simple solution (don't have to mess with any patch).

Straight to the point: I would say vanilla 1.75 (this is the official update) is still the best starting point so you can go through the storyline and familiarize yourself with the characters, if you can find it anywhere. It also lets you appreciate and distinguish the base game characters from the modded encounters which I think improves the rpg side.

ilko45

Jul 20, 2022
I can't play it on Android with JoiPlay. Any way to play the game on Android? Because graphics are not that uber, should be portable.

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes