Garnser

Apr 1, 2017
What a sad and pathetic attempt at baiting.

Try harder.
Try to cross my border control and I'll show how hard can I be. You will have to wait weeks before trying to cross again. Don't you dare to come back without two recent photos.
Was it hard enough for you? Or should we talk about your driving license?

But seriously, Papers, please is a better game then Gatekeeper, period.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
so wish this dude kept adding to this, or made a sequel.. a licking feature wouldve been amazing for this, and felt like its sorely lacking some of them additional QOL features. such a good game tho, and havent found anything nowhere near as close as this. played Guards of merchant city, dead end, zombie island. wish he made more games! not enough games that allow the player to FREELY choose who and how they approach potential partners/victims

XxoOoOoOoOoxX

Jan 20, 2020
so wish this dude kept adding to this, or made a sequel.. a licking feature wouldve been amazing for this, and felt like its sorely lacking some of them additional QOL features. such a good game tho, and havent found anything nowhere near as close as this. played Guards of merchant city, dead end, zombie island. wish he made more games! not enough games that allow the player to FREELY choose who and how they approach potential partners/victims
I feel you !

Reactions: Kezza329

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
How much content is there for the officer lady (your boss) after beating the game? I know you can fuck her at different locations and summon for training, but do we ever break her?

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
How much content is there for the officer lady (your boss) after beating the game? I know you can fuck her at different locations and summon for training, but do we ever break her?
That's the thing I wanted the most to be added.
No, there is no content where you "break" her. Just the torment portion.
Though, there are 2 scenes for each "punishment" event, and in the 2nd part of those she's more obedient, more aware of her state. But we never get to see her broken, unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: Chakas

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
That's the thing I wanted the most to be added.
No, there is no content where you "break" her. Just the torment portion.
Though, there are 2 scenes for each "punishment" event, and in the 2nd part of those she's more obedient, more aware of her state. But we never get to see her broken, unfortunately.
Sad, I was under the impression that after a certain amount of torment she would eventually get broken by the protag.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Can anyone explain to me about the different versions of the game.

I know that there are 2 here in the main thread,
-one uncensored and older
-and one censored with v. 1.35 from procrast. plusnpcs+ and beauty pack

-The we have v. 1.39 procrast + beauty pack but no npcs+, which would be cool if someone added the npcs+ mod, it doesn't even need to be the complete spanish version

Then we have what appears to beone with v. 1.35 procrast. plus beautypack and the latest npcs+(i think it only add two more npcs so no huge loss although marin and yor are hot af)....unfortunately it is in spanish for some reason and I doubt anyone willtranslate it anytime soon.

Is it better to play the "censored" version for now (I dislike spanish, ew)?
What does the 1.39 procast. version adds to differentiate it from the 1.35?

Brisx

May 17, 2022
Can anyone explain to me about the different versions of the game.

I know that there are 2 here in the main thread,
-one uncensored and older
-and one censored with v. 1.35 from procrast. plusnpcs+ and beauty pack

-The we have v. 1.39 procrast + beauty pack but no npcs+, which would be cool if someone added the npcs+ mod, it doesn't even need to be the complete spanish version

Then we have what appears to beone with v. 1.35 procrast. plus beautypack and the latest npcs+(i think it only add two more npcs so no huge loss although marin and yor are hot af)....unfortunately it is in spanish for some reason and I doubt anyone willtranslate it anytime soon.

Is it better to play the "censored" version for now (I dislike spanish, ew)?
What does the 1.39 procast. version adds to differentiate it from the 1.35?
1.75 should be the latest version with all patch included

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
1.75 should be the latest version with all patch included
Unfortunately it does not have procrastinatus version 1.39 and two new characters (eggplant lady and female knight). It also don't have two new char by kristo (the version they appear is spanish only, infact all of the new character texts are in spanish and their quality not so great).

Unfortunately Procrastinatus 1.39 version seems to be bugged with weapons and markings clippig through outfits. And his version doesn't come with any npcs+ version (not a problem to be honest, i like his mod andhis 2 new characters are great), but the outfit bug is really bothersome...

Reactions: FallenHam

Brisx

May 17, 2022
Unfortunately it does not have procrastinatus version 1.39 and two new characters (eggplant lady and female knight). It also don't have two new char by kristo (the version they appear is spanish only, infact all of the new character texts are in spanish and their quality not so great).

Unfortunately Procrastinatus 1.39 version seems to be bugged with weapons and markings clippig through outfits. And his version doesn't come with any npcs+ version (not a problem to be honest, i like his mod andhis 2 new characters are great), but the outfit bug is really bothersome...
I don't have the bug you are talking about and the eggplant lady and female knight are both in my game, if "Frida" and "Bridgit" are the character you are talking about they are also inside the game and the text are translated.

If you don't have them then it is possible that i downloaded a patch somewhere on F95 but if this is the case i don't remember where...

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I don't have the bug you are talking about and the eggplant lady and female knight are both in my game, if "Frida" and "Bridgit" are the character you are talking about they are also inside the game and the text are translated.

If you don't have them then it is possible that i downloaded a patch somewhere on F95 but if this is the case i don't remember where...
Seriously? And you also have have the npc+ mod??? Because the character are lcoated inside the database.dat file which is different for procrastinatus and npc+ by kristo. Maybe someone managed to put the characters inside the file and made a game with it, wish I knew how

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 144 Votes