Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
any way to edit the game files to make the time go slower? Or maybe increase the duration?
Well, if you don't want to deal with any time constraints whatsoever, maybe going for "Endless" on Sandbox mode might be more your thing.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
anyone know how to buy the trader?
Depends. If "buy" means "get her to have sex with Till", you either fondle her boobs nonstop (her excitement will top just before her stress) OR you can play with the coin in his bag of possessions, no matter the result - the trader recognizes it as a commemorative coin she really wants and "trade for fuck" is definitely in the options.

The trade is a one-time only thing, while fondling her is reapeatable in other encounters, though it might take some practice getting right, since she gets stressed easily and the perfumes don't really help in her case.

huydan123

Aug 15, 2022
Depends. If "buy" means "get her to have sex with Till", you either fondle her boobs nonstop (her excitement will top just before her stress) OR you can play with the coin in his bag of possessions, no matter the result - the trader recognizes it as a commemorative coin she really wants and "trade for fuck" is definitely in the options.

The trade is a one-time only thing, while fondling her is reapeatable in other encounters, though it might take some practice getting right, since she gets stressed easily and the perfumes don't really help in her case.
I mean, when you trade, you click the trader and you will get the message "I'm not for sale", so I wonder can I buy her

May 7, 2018
Sir, would you mind sharing the source or files for the lewd womb marks in this picture?
Also i would like to add that you did quite a good job on the outfit!

Today I got bored and did some modifications for Chrisia costume 1. Also changed her expressions to make them lewder and changed her underwear for costume 2. You just have to extract inside Data->Picture

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2536382 View attachment 2536384 View attachment 2536386 View attachment 2536387

Dickard

May 27, 2018
For the install instructions on the mods, there it mentions deleting/renaming .wolf files but there aren't any files with that extension in the folders.

Dickard

May 27, 2018
I'm also getting this weird issue where if I draw a mark of lust on someone, I get errors and the woman's face disappears.
[Picture display] File Read Error

Cannot find B:\poopoo/v1.75 ENG-kristo/Data/Picture/c32_MobWomanA_F0 - copiam.png

Process mark:[MapEv 0 CommonEv 232 Live 488] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown
Ignore the dumb file path name btw lol

Dickard

May 27, 2018
I'm also getting this weird issue where if I draw a mark of lust on someone, I get errors and the woman's face disappears.

Ignore the dumb file path name btw lol
After looking into it, it looks like a coding issue, and it should be pointing to F0m - copia and not F0 - copiam but I don't know how to fix that
Edit: renaming everything in the pictures folder ending with F0m - copia to F0 - copiam fixed it, but that's kind of a pain.

Last edited:

Sin Cara

Jan 26, 2020
I really don't understand how to remove censorship, add a male organ instead of a transparent object, and how to remove this mosaic in a sex scene, please tell a stupid person what I need to do for this. I downloaded all the patches, deleted old folders, inserted them from uncensored, nothing works, I just don't understand :/
As soon as I unpack the game , I immediately have no folders .Wolf and other things here's what the game folder looks like when unpacking the archive : 1689999148817.png 1689999170343.png

What do I need to do so that the mosaic disappears in the game and there is a normal sexual organ ? the folder with the uncensor looks exactly the same as the folder with the game and inside there are just pictures and they are the same in the game and in the uncensor

stahp2020

Feb 25, 2020
How do I unlock some of the sex memoir scenes, I am trying to unlock Hana from Stage 1 even though I am at Stage 4 by now and I can't seem do it, am I missing something ??

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
I really don't understand how to remove censorship, add a male organ instead of a transparent object, and how to remove this mosaic in a sex scene, please tell a stupid person what I need to do for this. I downloaded all the patches, deleted old folders, inserted them from uncensored, nothing works, I just don't understand :/
As soon as I unpack the game , I immediately have no folders .Wolf and other things here's what the game folder looks like when unpacking the archive : View attachment 2790211 View attachment 2790212

What do I need to do so that the mosaic disappears in the game and there is a normal sexual organ ? the folder with the uncensor looks exactly the same as the folder with the game and inside there are just pictures and they are the same in the game and in the uncensor
same question, just unpacking the patch there wont work

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes