Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
the link is dead, it works until it takes you to the web, but when trying to download the file it gives an error.

ZeMightyOne

May 22, 2019
so i think i've managed to merge the newest Spanish version of the npc+ mod, with my old repack i did. all inspections are uncensored, and i checked one CG scene, and that was completely uncensored too. English also. if you download it and enjoy it, please give feedback to let others know its the best version to download. with hopes to get it featured on the page too. if its not, let me know. but it works perfectly for me. it should also come with a full save file, with max money. Mega
Link is dead. Possible to get this reuploaded?

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
Link is dead. Possible to get this reuploaded?
the version i currently have is the newest update to the npc mod pack, and the game merged files. however, the creator who updated npc mod, also translated the entire game to spanish. ive tried merging files to turn the translation back, however, it removes the newest content. so heres the newest content, but it needs english translation. if you or anyone figure that out, let me know.

Reactions: Oberstein

moddingnoob

May 6, 2019
Can anyone recommend another game that have you overcome someone like Olivea, and then let's you dominate her until she becomes your slut?
Something with actual game-play, and at lease descent art. (I liked the art in this game)
I loved those aspects in this game. The sex-scene writing with Olivea was also great.

On another note, can't wait for the extra content planned for this game. ^_^
You've probably found it by now, but Soldier's Life is an entire game based around that.

Reactions: ShannonKun

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
You've probably found it by now, but Soldier's Life is an entire game based around that.
Ironically, that game had what this one is missing, while missing what this one had.

I'll explain -
On this game, you couldn't do anything to Olivea, not until you properly beat her at her own game, and then you got full power over her. At that point she was still herself, but defeated and powerless against anything you tell her to do. She's your prize and she knew she had no way of refusing anything you say.
That's a very fun situation where you have the freedom to punish her as you want without taking into account her will, how much she was corrupted, her reputation or any other stat - she simply can't refuse any request.
What this game is missing was the follow-up from this point to where she's fully fallen and become a "willing" slave.
You don't get to see how her reactions change for the same requests the more she does them (and she could not have refused at start, only protested). That's a part that was sorely missing for me in this game. You just get the starting of the corruption without the "fall from grace".

However, on Soldier's Life, you get power over Vanora on the very start, so it's not like you worked for it and had to suffer her to actually build some resentment to her (that made me feel actually sorry for her for some of the scenes, and why the ending I liked the best for her was the one where her mind was not fully broken). And even when you have power over her, it's not absolute like on TIGK, she can still refuse you depending on her stats. If you ask too much, she will storm out and that ruins the domination aspect. She is not dominated completely, it's a different kind of situation, like a trainer game, not a corruption game if that makes any sense.
However, on Soldier's Life you get to follow up until the end and get her fully dominated / willing. You get to see the ending - how far you made her fall and what became of her. That part of Soldier's life was better.

Ho229

Nov 7, 2019
are there any other games similar ? i do know NPC capture and evil guard
None that are good. There's one where you are a FeMC guard. There's another where you are a teacher disciplining random generated students? NPC Capture Academy. You might like that one.

klgreg

Apr 17, 2021
Hello. Please tell me who knows. It is not possible to pass the third stage. Stuck on the last task, in which you need to score 500 points, detain three criminals and finish the day. I have fulfilled all the conditions and finished probably a week already. But nothing happens. Version with Procrastinatus Content Patch.
_Keeper.png

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Hello. Please tell me who knows. It is not possible to pass the third stage. Stuck on the last task, in which you need to score 500 points, detain three criminals and finish the day. I have fulfilled all the conditions and finished probably a week already. But nothing happens. Version with Procrastinatus Content Patch.
View attachment 2696079
I think you get the results of these actions at the end of the Inspection Day AFTER you detain all three.
So waiting a few days - though not a whole week - should be normal. Can you send a save?

Reactions: klgreg

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
View attachment 2696079
it's not "... and finish the day" - it's finish an INSPECTION day.

Reactions: klgreg

Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
I wanted to play trough this game Vanilla first before adding mods, but the normal 1.75 download comes with 3 mods "preinstalled" already. Is there any Vanilla version I can download?

Edit: The 3 mods are: Procrastinatus, Beauty pack and NPC+.

Last edited:

klgreg

Apr 17, 2021
I think you get the results of these actions at the end of the Inspection Day AFTER you detain all three.
So waiting a few days - though not a whole week - should be normal. Can you send a save?

You're right, I played until the weekend, having inattentively read the tasks. Thank you.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I wanted to play trough this game Vanilla first before adding mods, but the normal 1.75 download comes with 3 mods "preinstalled" already. Is there any Vanilla version I can download?

Edit: The 3 mods are: Procrastinatus, Beauty pack and NPC+.
Main difference between playing vanilla original and with the mods would be mosaic censorship, the oracle's looks (originally she was just a variant of the chubby woman) and a much lower variety of mob characters (plus many of the criminals were also recognizably mob characters). Honestly don't know if it's worth the hassle when the modded ones are so easily available.

Bruh.Moment

Jun 20, 2020
Main difference between playing vanilla original and with the mods would be mosaic censorship, the oracle's looks (originally she was just a variant of the chubby woman) and a much lower variety of mob characters (plus many of the criminals were also recognizably mob characters). Honestly don't know if it's worth the hassle when the modded ones are so easily available.
Alright thanks for listing the differences! =)
I just said fuck it after posting that comment and jumped into it anyways. Got only one scene so far and it had mosaic so idk if I did something wrong or not. Other than that been having fun with the game(y)

4.40 star(s) 145 Votes