Bartach

Mar 23, 2022
I'm working on trying to create the master experience right now for the game for my own playthrough. Happy to share with folks here when done, but I have some questions given I don't have too much experience playing the game.

1. What is the difference between PCP 1.35 and 1.39? From what I can tell, the latest Spanish version has 1.35 from the title screen, but it does seem like it contains the contents and more from the latest PCP (like the eggplant girl and knight).

2. What would people say is the best translation for the vanilla game. Is it PCP, the official translation, or some other mod?

Work in progress here - see that Yor from the latest Spanish only version is here.

View attachment 3179176
I would love too see it when you are done!

mcnv

Jul 15, 2018
Does anyone know how the "no explination" mechanic work? it seems if you just straight up deny them entry when their pass is invalid without saying anything, you get an "error no explination" and you are rewarded for it? I thought there was a penalty for it.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
It's something I've been working on for a while.
There'll be other characters? Or you was working just on Dark Magician Girl? Either way, nice work you've done there, she got some hot tighs

FM550

Aug 12, 2020
Is anyone having trouble getting the date with Hana? She hasn't showed up at Eisen and it's been a while now. Any suggestions?

Pojokonona

Sep 12, 2020
Ty!
I got the same problem running the game with Exagear. To solve this problem, if you are using it:
1) Search for "Game.ini" file
2) Create a copy for backup in case it doesn't work
3) Rename it to "Game.txt"
4) Ctrl+a and delete everything in the file
5) Copy this into it:

Start=0
SoftModeFlag=1
WindowModeFlag=1
SEandBGM=3
FrameSkip=0
Proxy=
ProxyPort=
ScreenShotFlag=1
F12_Reset=1
Display_Number=0
Old_DirectX_Use=1

6) Save the changes
7) Rename the file to "Game.ini"
8) Retry to run the game with exagear
9) Enjoy a good game

It should works with all versions for this kind of error. With the 1.75 full modded it does. I found that every version, following the 1.45 pop up this kind of error in the main menu with exagear.

I think its also necessary (but I've not checked yet), to have all the file unpacked from the ".wolf" extension to make it works on Exagear. You can find good tutorial about it.

Edit: I've noticed that everytime you close the game and reopen it, it doesn't start. This is because the Game.ini file is messed up after executing the game. I think its necessary to set up the Config.exe file, but since its in Japanese and not readable for me, i prefer to modify every time, before I've to play the game, the Game.ini file as i wrote previously. In this way it works.

4.40 star(s) 140 Votes