Aug 26, 2023
My only complaint about the game is that I can't use the pen on the shopkeeper. Like, I can use it on the fortune teller but not the shopkeeper? I know she appears all the time but man...

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
My only complaint about the game is that I can't use the pen on the shopkeeper. Like, I can use it on the fortune teller but not the shopkeeper? I know she appears all the time but man...
I think you can with "the usual" MODs.
No affect other than actually marking them, but it's nice to be able to do it.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
no news about that game inspired by imperial gatekeeper?
If you want that, go their Discord channel.
Last I checked (more than a month ago), it looks really nice, and will cater to many fetishes, but there is still not even an estimation on a release date.

• Haha
Reactions: JacksHoff

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Recently I found this game around here on F95 that resembles in some aspects The Imperial Gatekeeper, name's The Black Guards of Odom Desert Town Prison the game follow a guard that needs to perform it's duties around various places in the town, looks like you can go up in hierarchi through promotions and interrogate suspicious people and take advantage on that just like The Imperial Gatekeeper here, definitely worth the check

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
1.PNG
band, is there no other link with the updated image correction or a guide to the links we have to see if I put it wrong?

Feb 12, 2023
If i download the Uncensored which is v1.04 is it so much outdated than the v1.75 Censored ? Like the Censored one is better in terms of content and story?

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
If i download the Uncensored which is v1.04 is it so much outdated than the v1.75 Censored ? Like the Censored one is better in terms of content and story?
No, it's the same, but Kagura's version is inferior to v1.75 with uncensored mod + character modes, aside for having better NPC English, I think, and there are probably mods for that too.

Kagura did a sub-par uncensoring. The modders did a better job, and added NPC variety.

Jan 7, 2023
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTICE !! THIS IS FOR JP VERSION OF THE GAME
This patch was made for v1.75 so make sure you are using the same version to avoid having problems.
Only females are uncensored.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PATCH STATUS - UPDATED to 1.75 - Cg's update
PS: This will be the final version from me.
I hope someone take up the project.
NameDownloadInstallVersion
Repository
Just a page where mods are located.​
-- // --​
AIO Uncensor
Extract in Data and rename .wolf files with the same name as the folders.​
1.75​
Alternative Uncensor
Extract in Data and rename Picture.wolf to Picture.wolf.bak
1.75​
Procrastinatus Content Patch
Follow instruction on page.​
1.52​
Male Uncensor
Follow instruction on page.​
1.74​

Samples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Troubleshooting:
Install Process -
Check this post for instructions (with images).
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ToolsDownload
Unpacker + script
Quick Rename
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this mod cause this issue below? Because I did try to put slave marking and it just show the same error. I still can progress the game but the eye are missing.
View attachment 3348674
band, is there no other link with the updated image correction or a guide to the links we have to see if I put it wrong?

Reactions: EstusFlask

ArcherUwU

Mar 17, 2023
People, don't you have a guide for dummies out there? I think I'm installing 1.75 and the additional files incorrectly, since the DLC characters don't appear (the base ones and I create a girl who sells vegetables) and the instructions I was reading I think were from version 1.52, thanks in advance gentlemen

Aug 26, 2023
People, don't you have a guide for dummies out there? I think I'm installing 1.75 and the additional files incorrectly, since the DLC characters don't appear (the base ones and I create a girl who sells vegetables) and the instructions I was reading I think were from version 1.52, thanks in advance gentlemen
I don't recall you needed to install it separately. The DLC should be a full package on its own, so you won't even need to have the base game since it's included.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I keep getting this "File Read Error". I checked the file in Pictures and it's not there. Can someone help?
Also, I encountered another female character but with missing face, and hair lol

image_2024-01-27_181308604.png

Reactions: zotto23
4.40 star(s) 140 Votes