MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I keep getting this "File Read Error". I checked the file in Pictures and it's not there. Can someone help?
Also, I encountered another female character but with missing face, and hair lol

image_2024-01-27_181308604.png

Reactions: zotto23

theblindbot

May 4, 2017
so witch one is the most ''complete'' or the one with most ''content'' in the end? I can t decide witch one to download xD

Toshiro638

Jun 15, 2023
Hi. Can you tell me please which one rpg maker do they use in this game. Like it's RPG Maker MZ, RPG Maker MV or etc

runbowpandu

Mar 19, 2022
How do you develop Hana and Chrisia relationships? I saw you can date them but no clue how even when I have encountered Hana numerous time.

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
How do you get past stage 3? I already completed all the "Missions" I'm playing the PCP 1.39 version.
Stage 3... It's been a while so bear with me, isn't that when you're given the task of arresting people? If so, are you aware that you have to backtrack to the other stages to catch some of them?

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
How do you develop Hana and Chrisia relationships? I saw you can date them but no clue how even when I have encountered Hana numerous time.
End game content. just progress with the game for now. Don't worrie, nothing is missable in the game.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Stage 3... It's been a while so bear with me, isn't that when you're given the task of arresting people? If so, are you aware that you have to backtrack to the other stages to catch some of them?
Actually I had to play 2 more days after already having all the requirements done. Was weird but I'm in act 5 already. Thanks for asnwering.

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Actually I had to play 2 more days after already having all the requirements done. Was weird but I'm in act 5 already. Thanks for asnwering.
That's because plot advancement always happens after an "inspection day". So many people miss that important detail...

4.40 star(s) 139 Votes