VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Inception [v0.2] [NIRALA GAMES]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Wodric

Apr 24, 2023
Quite an interesting start. Still too short, but I think that this has a great potential...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Piss off. US defaultism is annoying and it kills boners.
Reading your comments here so far, I think it's your brain that kills your boner.

Maybe also take that giant stick you saeem to have shoved up in there out, and that might give your boner new life. Or it might make it die more if that's your kink. You seem very judgemental and 'particular' about a lot of non-consequential shit, so maybe you need a bit of a break?

The US is one of the global superpowers and as others have mentioned, we inherited the English language, and a whole slew of others, into a giant mix so we speak a lot of stuff from a lot of places but due to the superpower thing the language spread and pretty much stuck. If you don't like that fact, not opinion, maybe go visit some graveyards and (assuming you're not from the US which it doesn't seem you are) rant to your ancestors why they didn't do better in taking over the world. Might release some of that obvious angst and frustration you appear to have. :)

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Reading your comments here so far, I think it's your brain that kills your boner.

Maybe also take that giant stick you saeem to have shoved up in there out, and that might give your boner new life. Or it might make it die more if that's your kink. You seem very judgemental and 'particular' about a lot of non-consequential shit, so maybe you need a bit of a break?

The US is one of the global superpowers and as others have mentioned, we inherited the English language, and a whole slew of others, into a giant mix so we speak a lot of stuff from a lot of places but due to the superpower thing the language spread and pretty much stuck. If you don't like that fact, not opinion, maybe go visit some graveyards and (assuming you're not from the US which it doesn't seem you are) rant to your ancestors why they didn't do better in taking over the world. Might release some of that obvious angst and frustration you appear to have. :)
Wow, wow, wow, you tell me I have a stick in my arse and then you proceed to serve me this nationalist, chauvinist, and franky cuntish masturbation of a post. You tell me I'm judgemental and then you proceed to beat your fists at your chest like some gorilla telling me my ancestors didn't take over the world. What kind of pathetic, inbred, devoid of self-awareness bellend you are.

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Bongers malding about the fall of the empire. Every day I pray to my patron saint Noah Webster for the gift of American English, cataloguing and formalizing all the changes that were made across the pond and granting the world a version of the language that makes sense.

But yea, most people write in/prefer American English, it's the superior form of the language. Sorry we needed 2 pages of your thread to establish this Nirala.

Line 116 says: "UMOX Security Center authorizes action."
Line 116 DOESN'T say: "UMOX Security Centre authorises action."

I rest my case. 'Murica.
I'm not British. And -ize is also the Oxford standard.

Last edited:

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Alright guys...as much as patriotic bullshit like yoyo's royally pisses me off...maybe we should get off this subject before the thread is completely derailed hmmm?
I agree. I didn't expect a shitstorm like this when I posted.

The quality of the game is really good otherwise.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Wow, wow, wow, you tell me I have a stick in my arse and then you proceed to serve me this nationalist, chauvinist, and franky cuntish masturbation of a post. You tell me I'm judgemental and then you proceed to beat your fists at your chest like some gorilla telling me my ancestors didn't take over the world. What kind of pathetic, inbred, devoid of self-awareness bellend you are.
Dude, I don't know if American humor (not humour) doesn't translate over the Internet, but clearly we're all "taking the piss out of you" because you seem to be so thoroughly invested in Brit representation for some reason. At this point, I recommend you take some advice from your ancestors and
220px-Keep-calm-and-carry-on-scan.jpg
OK clearly didn't come across that I was also joking; I guess the over-the-top jingoism wasn't obvious lol.

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Dude, I don't know if American humor (not humour) doesn't translate over the Internet, but clearly we're all "taking the piss out of you" because you seem to be so thoroughly invested in Brit representation for some reason. At this point, I recommend you take some advice from your ancestors and
View attachment 3242332
Not very good at reading, are you, "dude"?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Not very good at reading, are you, "dude"?
I started replying before you made your post saying you weren't British, fair enough =P. But you clearly were way too invested in this in a way that would make it seem like you were lol. Also don't know all the Oxford standards, my b, I only use Merriam-Webster. Urban Dictionary too, I guess.

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
I started replying before you made your post saying you weren't British, fair enough =P. But you clearly were way too invested in this in a way that would make it seem like you were lol. Also don't know all the Oxford standards, my b, I only use Merriam-Webster. Urban Dictionary too, I guess.
Well, I guess I went over the line by calling you a moron, so I apologise. It's collateral damage because of the other guy.

Reactions: yoyomistro

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Promising game. I love little sister + daughter combo for incest game. And Dev absolutely nailed the designs for both girls!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nirala 3D

pantene

Oct 31, 2019
now thats a really good game.
will follow this one

possibility of becoming one of the best top incest games on the forum

Keep up the good work Dev

• Love
Reactions: Nirala 3D

Mar5hall

Apr 22, 2020
This game reminds me of the abandoned but beloved Surviving with My Daughter. I wonder if it's the same creator with a different name or if he was inspired by the old game.
I am browsing the comments for one purpose only. I want to know if anyone else had the same impression as me about this story. I thought it was related to surviving with my daughter, inspired by it, or maybe revised to remove the inappropriate daughter element and change the plot. I guessed that the daughter was the one who ruined things for her mother so that she could have her father all to herself. That was too predictable and too early to surprise the audience. It would be even worse if the sister was the culprit instead. That's just my opinion.

tldr: I'm curious if others shared my thoughts. Answer: yes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I am browsing the comments for one purpose only. I want to know if anyone else had the same impression as me about this story. I thought it was related to surviving with my daughter, inspired by it, or maybe revised to remove the inappropriate daughter element and change the plot. I guessed that the daughter was the one who ruined things for her mother so that she could have her father all to herself. That was too predictable and too early to surprise the audience. It would be even worse if the sister was the culprit instead. That's just my opinion.

tldr: I'm curious if others shared my thoughts. Answer: yes
This was already addressed earlier in the thread, although relative to other similar titles. So there's a dev named Nightaku, who has released several titles, most of which have been abandoned, but currently working on two that are in active development. Apparently at some point he took on some people to his team/mentored them and they created their own titles. These are the titles I currently attribute to Nightaku that don't have his current name attached to them:

Extremely strong confidence these are all Nightaku-
The Secret Family
REBEL
Rebel Daughter

May be Nightaku affiliate, but I believe is Nightaku-
Real Dreams

May be Nightaku affiliate, small chance they're Nightaku-
Surviving With My Daughter

These are current Nightaku titles under the Nightaku moniker, in active development/completed and not abandoned-
Oh Daddy
Valhalla Chr*n*cl*s ( self-censoring just-in-case; not on this site for some reason, doesn't violate rule 7 from what I've seen, oh well, WTF do I know?)
Unreleased Oh Daddy sequel currently known as SARA

Then we have this game. NIRALA claims to have worked with Nightaku and others who were under his umbrella, and have struck out on their own. We only have their word to go on. There are strong similarities between their work and Nightaku's; not just visually, but all the scripts under the hood as well. It could very well be that this is NIRALA's first title on their own as a separate effort from Nightaku.

There's no way for us to know 100% of course. Given their engagement and consistency in this effort, I've been inclined to believe them. We'll see as their work progresses as a separate effort from those currently under the Nightaku umbrella. I'm not keen on conspiracies RE abandoning games and handles based on people not liking story elements; people REE'd pretty hardcore over elements of Oh Daddy but Nightaku saw that through to an ending (I haven't finished it yet, IDK if it's rushed, I'll probably get to it this month) and are going to continue the story in another game. AFAIK, this is the first ever completed title under the Nightaku umbrella, whether it was rushed/forced or not to deal with whatever heat the Harem/Self-insert Andys threw at them.

We'll see what the case is as the two handles develop their respective titles in the coming months. Again from their output and communication so far NIRALA is much more consistent than Nightaku under his various handles has ever been so I don't want to put anyone off from supporting them; just fully laying out the facts as I see them.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes