VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Inception [v0.2] [NIRALA GAMES]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
Lol, dev, you put the Spanish flag for Spanish, the Portuguese one for Portuguese, the Russian one for Russian, and the American one for English. Not very consequent, is it? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: VicValenn

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Lol, dev, you put the Spanish flag for Spanish, the Portuguese one for Portuguese, the Russian one for Russian, and the American one for English. Not very consequent, is it? :LOL:
Why not, English is the official language of the US.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Portuguese is the official language of Brazil. Spanish is the official language of Mexico. Both have much larger populations of native speakers than Portugal and Spain. And by the way: the US doesn't have an official language.
Since several states has it as an official language and it's the most used language in the country i think it's safe to have viewed as the official language.

Anywho, this discussion is a bit ridiculous so i'll just bow out....

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Portuguese is the official language of Brazil. Spanish is the official language of Mexico. Both have much larger populations of native speakers than Portugal and Spain. And by the way: the US doesn't have an official language.
Bro, do you even know why Brazil speak portuguese? Because Portugal put their language there, same case with Spain and rest of southamerica..
Sound very consequent to me, maybe on english he could have put the british one but that´s all you can say about it. :HideThePain:

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Not a bad game. Although it would be better if the sister and daughter didn't look to be the same age. The sister should look way older than her niece. I am assuming the daughter is 18 but yet the sister looks to be 19-21.

MavSoul

Sep 29, 2017
Not a bad game. Although it would be better if the sister and daughter didn't look to be the same age. The sister should look way older than her niece. I am assuming the daughter is 18 but yet the sister looks to be 19-21.
I didn't play the game but this is not so akward. In my in-laws, 2 sisters are 18 years apart. The eldest has a daughter who is the same age as the youngest (her aunt). Maybe not so common but not impossible.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
For having sexual content haha. There's not much yet but it's going to have a lot. ;)
Ahhhh....as it was at the start of the chapter (or shortly after...didn't take a whole lot of notice in all honesty lol) I was expecting something coming up that might...well...'trigger' some of the more fragile members here. All good then hehe. Looking forward to the next chapter/episode/whateveryawannacallit.

Oh...and bad bad dev....I was all like...noooooo Mrs. Choooowwwwww......then BAM...screw you motherfeckers....the Chow is back! Hhahahaha. Keep up the great work man and thanks for taking the time to reply.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So how is it "very consequent" if he "could have put the British one"? Do you even know what the word "consequent" means?
American English is very different from British English, to the point where you can tell in writing. A few devs have even rewritten massive parts of their game from British English to American English. If you're using one variant, then you should use the flag that connotes that.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

weirdanime

Jul 30, 2019
American English is very different from British English, to the point where you can tell in writing. A few devs have even rewritten massive parts of their game from British English to American English. If you're using one variant, then you should use the flag that connotes that.
Well, it should be named "American English", not "English" then, shouldn't it? If someone asked you for a chair, would you get them an electric one because it's a chair as well?

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes