VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Inception [v0.2] [NIRALA GAMES]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Everything looks good so far. Not a fan of the sisters name though. Would you consider a custom name option for her? Maybe the daughter too?
Considering you're on patreon custom relationships will have to be implemented anyway.

Reactions: Nirala 3D

Nirala 3D

Oct 17, 2023
Everything looks good so far. Not a fan of the sisters name though. Would you consider a custom name option for her? Maybe the daughter too?
Considering you're on patreon custom relationships will have to be implemented anyway.
Yes, I'm already working on it, in v.02 I will implement the change, the name of them will be available.(y)

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Graphically this game is beautiful.
I haven't played it yet, I'm waiting to be sure that it won't be abandoned before starting it...
Best wishes "NIRALA GAMES".

• Red Heart

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Dev.....fuck the whiners who are so insecure they get upset if their LI even talks to another person, make your girl on girl content and ignore them. Second, lose the utterly pointless single choice options....they do and bring absolutely nothing.

As for the rest, interesting so far, loving the BR vibe, looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
So, anyone asking whether some tags/fetishes are avoidable or not is insecure. Flawless logic. You must be fun to be around.
Also, you may want to research the actual meaning of the word "insecure". Just a thought.

And since you already told all of the inquisitive population of this thread regarding the tags to, as you put it "fuck the whiners", and told the dev to do the same, yeah someone certainly is indeed "insecure".

To Dev, i'll just say this- no one was or is asking you here to alter your story/project in any way, your game your rules do whatever you want, all was asked is the information if the player would have a choice to avoid certain tags/fetishes or not and that was all.
lastly, dev you may want to be careful taking comments like the above quoted one into your consideration since comments like this actually do more harm to your game and tend to drive potential players away more then the unwanted tags.

In any case, good luck dev.

Last edited:

Skip70

Aug 8, 2020
It look like the movie: Blade Runner. I really like that movie so I hope that game won't be an "abandoned game"

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
man the naming thing is small as fuck an 8 character name was too much? wtf? lol
Id also suggest that floating backstory text be either slowed down a bit or tied to a click to continue, I had to restart cause someone talked to me for a bit and it all just went on by

aside from that I quite liked most everything and it was well written. Extra points for the easter egg to total recall

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes