VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Inception [v0.2] [NIRALA GAMES]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Nirala 3D

Oct 17, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, that sounds like the lesbian scenes are going to happen either way, and the player's choice is to watch/not watch them or in some cases join them. I guess then lesbian is not avoidable in the sense that it doesn't happen and only in the sense of skipping the scene by not watching it, right?

But to tell the story of each character without the Mc being present, that means that the player will follow different POVs, right?
It is only at the beginning to know the history, I already commented it in another post. But the only protagonist is the MC.

Reactions: Azrael Games

Nirala 3D

Oct 17, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, that sounds like the lesbian scenes are going to happen either way, and the player's choice is to watch/not watch them or in some cases join them. I guess then lesbian is not avoidable in the sense that it doesn't happen and only in the sense of skipping the scene by not watching it, right?

But to tell the story of each character without the Mc being present, that means that the player will follow different POVs, right?
And about lesbian scenes, you can avoid them too. But I haven't reached that part yet, and therefore in the next update there will be no lesbian actions. Later it may be, so right now answering all that about "Lesbianism" is not appropriate. I'm writing the story little by little.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
And about lesbian scenes, you can avoid them too. But I haven't reached that part yet, and therefore in the next update there will be no lesbian actions. Later it may be, so right now answering all that about "Lesbianism" is not appropriate. I'm writing the story little by little.
basically what they where asking is is it an option in threesomes to have the girls only focused on the mc and never have sexual interaction with eachother. alot of us like to specify this beause alot of devs will clain with it beeing in a threesome and "for the mc's benefit" and wont include that when asked about lesbian

Jun 20, 2019
The render quality is good, but as for the story, I can't say yet because it's still too early. However, it's already very good for a first release, and I wish the developer good luck. Please forgive my poor English.

Reactions: Nirala 3D

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hi guys, thanks for the positive comments about the game, and to those who don't like it, I'm sorry, nobody is perfect, I try to do my best.
I apologize to those who wasted their time playing the game. I hope to improve :)
And thanks to all this, the critics will also help me to keep improving, the good and the bad ones, everything helps. It's short I know, it has about 300 renders and for the moment it's just me.
NGL I thought this was ANOTHER Nightaku account; it's not like I stalk them to be 100% sure but I associate at least 3 different accounts with Nightaku so far. Still a bit skeptical, but I'll choose to believe that you just worked for them for now given that you're actually posting here and that you've publicly stated you worked with them lol. Good luck with the project.

Reactions: Nirala 3D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dev.....fuck the whiners who are so insecure they get upset if their LI even talks to another person, make your girl on girl content and ignore them. Second, lose the utterly pointless single choice options....they do and bring absolutely nothing.

As for the rest, interesting so far, loving the BR vibe, looking forward to seeing where you go with this.

Nirala 3D

Oct 17, 2023
Guys, I've already left a newer version with visual fixes and one more language added.
Now it has English-Spanish-Portuguese-Russian.
I also tried to fix it so that the Mac version works,
and removed the text box so it doesn't bother the game.
And I'm already on render 180 of v.2. :love:
020249.png

Nirala 3D

Oct 17, 2023
Dev.....fuck the whiners who are so insecure they get upset if their LI even talks to another person, make your girl on girl content and ignore them. Second, lose the utterly pointless single choice options....they do and bring absolutely nothing.

As for the rest, interesting so far, loving the BR vibe, looking forward to seeing where you go with this.
Thank you!!!! Yes, don't think that I pay attention to everything, I try to make the story or the characters as I feel it, I know that not everyone will like it, but I'm not one of those who go crazy looking for solutions for everyone. And soon there will be v.02

Nirala 3D

Oct 17, 2023
NGL I thought this was ANOTHER Nightaku account; it's not like I stalk them to be 100% sure but I associate at least 3 different accounts with Nightaku so far. Still a bit skeptical, but I'll choose to believe that you just worked for them for now given that you're actually posting here and that you've publicly stated you worked with them lol. Good luck with the project.
I'm not one to talk bad about the people I work with, there were about 5 of us doing designs, because we asked him to teach us how to use the programs. Two of us left him, for reasons that logically I will not comment, but let's say that we did not have the same visions. I want the versions to be ready when they really are, and not to mark a time, because if you don't get there or they are not ready, as a developer I think it is failing the subscriber. And on the other hand, I like to communicate in the forums, either for good or for criticism haha. You learn from everything.

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.60 star(s) 12 Votes