VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Inception [v0.2] [NIRALA GAMES]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I'm not going to alter the story because someone doesn't like certain things, I know that some will like it and others won't. Logically it's impossible to please everyone, but I won't get into debates about labels or things like that. History will put them.
from wha i read i dont think anyone asked for you to change anything more on what your plans are for a fetish that they may not like for alot of us if something we dislike is forced we would like to know beforehand before diving into the game 100% you should write what you want and if that includes lesbian stuff thats fine i would just like to know that infor beforehand. The answers you gave on the topic where kind of confusing. The way that you worded it seems like girl on girl will happen in the story with an option to view the scene or not. or is that wrong and girl on girl sexual scenarios can be fully avoided?

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
" Have you ever seen Blade Runner, Total Recall, Cyborg, well, that's what this project is about "
yeah i totally remember deckard being cucked by rachael with priss fucking lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Kinda figured this was gonna turn out to be total recall and here we are.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Going to try! Looks promising, V it´s that you?

V.png

Just kind of piss me off i can´t enter my full name..
Looks like it is caped at 7 letters and Fernando have 8 :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Nirala 3D

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
The game looks very promising so far. The only issue I found was dual tracks playing simultaneously. I'm assuming that's not intentional. Looking forward to the next update.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This sure has a lot of stylistic and render references to Blade Runner. A movie that I love. I'll download and give it a go. :coffee:

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
I still have many mistakes, I still need to control many. I don't have much help so I do what I can haha, but I promise to improve and fix certain things.
Great job! Good luck with the project.
Just saying.. maybe for next update you can let me to put my full name.. :KEK:

• Haha
Jul 20, 2020
Great looking renders, the story, while still very early is starting off decently for the most part, predictable give the influences, but still solid. Only thing that doesn't fit for me is the facial models for the sister and to a lesser extent, the daughter. The sister face model doesn't fit the story/body at all. The rest of the models appear "correct" but Iris and selina faces just don't mesh well. It's not a deal breaker for me, just really kinda seems "off".

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheInception-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mordikay

Sep 23, 2022
Looks very promising. Love the art style, characters and setting a lot. If the dev is reading this only things i'd consider is longer animation loops, not cutting off scenes with still images but keep the animation going while the scene progress and of course stand out and be the 2% of devs that makes animated orgasms instead of flashing light shit.

Look forward to what's to come and obviously anal.

• Red Heart

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
I still have many mistakes, I still need to control many. I don't have much help so I do what I can haha, but I promise to improve and fix certain things.
I'm not too familiar with RenPy commands, but it's probably as simple as fading out the music with a timer. If you can't find the solution online, I'd suggest asking another dev on here. They're usually fairly nice. I don't think you have much to worry about with your game anyway, it's already better than the majority of the titles on this site.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes