VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Inception [v0.2] [NIRALA GAMES]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
In all these games the developer really has a type (this one 14-year olds, apparently). I don't get the point of making all your romance options identical. Then, there's no option at all. Why not have one be youthful and one be a milf?

Nirala 3D

Oct 17, 2023
Ahhhh....as it was at the start of the chapter (or shortly after...didn't take a whole lot of notice in all honesty lol) I was expecting something coming up that might...well...'trigger' some of the more fragile members here. All good then hehe. Looking forward to the next chapter/episode/whateveryawannacallit.

Oh...and bad bad dev....I was all like...noooooo Mrs. Choooowwwwww......then BAM...screw you motherfeckers....the Chow is back! Hhahahaha. Keep up the great work man and thanks for taking the time to reply.
haha many told me that about Ms. Chow. Thanks to ri for your time to play it! ;)

Reactions: yoyomistro

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
It's only for me several (or only one) music tracks plays at the same time? Any types of reloading scripts doesn't help... Looks like bug.
Well... And these so young faces on the big boobies models looks so weird...
Well... And spelling and grammar errors in English. And small hint - not always need to capitalize s in sister (b in brother etc..) word. There are 3 simple rules in English for it.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think he's telling you that you need to get out more :ROFLMAO:

We could go get ice cream...and coffee cos I always drink coffee while watching arguments on F95!
sounds nice! a coffee would fit like a glove right now :)

didn't take that genius long to resort to being an ass, at least people like that are consistent....

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes