VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Inception [v0.2] [NIRALA GAMES]

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
frye-stare.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reading the progress of version 2 on itch, this sounds like there could be multiple protagonists, or that the player will follow the story from another POV, if the dev lurks f95 it would be nice if he/she could explain that.(I'm not a fan of multiple protagonist games :KEK:)

Thanks, good luck.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Only suggestion is to remove the single choice options. Those are just annoying and serve no purpose. If it's the only thing you can choose, then why have it at all? Just remove it and keep the flow of the story going.
Agreed.

I can't say if this game guilty of it or not as I haven't played it yet (0.1's usually need more time), but I also don't like it when a game gives you a list of options, but they aren't actually options or choices, they're just talking points and you have to click through all of them. It breaks the flow of the story and it kind of makes me think they couldn't write it to flow naturally so they defaulted to a menu system. I often read that it's to make the game more interactive, but I don't see what's so interactive about that, all it does if force you to move the mouse slightly for no real reason.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheInception-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nirala 3D

Oct 17, 2023
Hi guys, thanks for the positive comments about the game, and to those who don't like it, I'm sorry, nobody is perfect, I try to do my best.
I apologize to those who wasted their time playing the game. I hope to improve :)
And thanks to all this, the critics will also help me to keep improving, the good and the bad ones, everything helps. It's short I know, it has about 300 renders and for the moment it's just me.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hi guys, thanks for the positive comments about the game, and to those who don't like it, I'm sorry, nobody is perfect, I try to do my best.
I apologize to those who wasted their time playing the game. I hope to improve :)
And thanks to all this, the critics will also help me to keep improving, the good and the bad ones, everything helps. It's short I know, it has about 300 renders and for the moment it's just me.
Hey i played your game i think it's great i like the characters, the setting and the story so far. So really i dont have any real complaints about the game itself.
Now as far as your release i think your timing sucks. I want games like this to succeed so let me give you some free advice and if you aren't a fan of it you can just ignore it. First off try to time your releases with the weekends, if you look at Steam charts or any other chart that follows player counts on Playstation or Xbox, there are almost twice as many players on the weekends as there are over the weekdays, secondly try to avoid releasing the game on the same or around the same days as other major releases so avoiding releasing a new game on Halloween when every other game is pushing out their obligatory Halloween update is not the greatest idea, you would have benefited a lot if you just waited a couple of more days.
Anyway thats really all i had to say, i wish you good luck and success in the future. take care.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Hi, would like to know if you plan to add ntr/sharing or multiple portagonist tags in the future. It would be nice to have that information now and not find out later.

4.60 star(s) 12 Votes