Unity The Incident at Cock Tower [v0.6.3] [Googlyman]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
some one has 0.6.3 ?
0.6.3 is now available to the general public

anyday we will get a save file. one day. and an ingame guide n hint system would be nice.
What do you mean by guide and hint system. If you mean tutorial? There's in game tutorials.

If you mean clues on how to solve puzzles? The most you're going to get is a Puzzle Tracker and in game map. :)

Reactions: MZZ

ghostx54

Sep 20, 2018
0.6.3 is now available to the general public

What do you mean by guide and hint system. If you mean tutorial? There's in game tutorials.

If you mean clues on how to solve puzzles? The most you're going to get is a Puzzle Tracker and in game map. :)
ingame map? puzzle tracker?
i don't think ive seen that stuff that or maybe im just dumb blonde. playing this i get super lost. an i just give up playing it.

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
Just started a fresh playthrough in 6.3.
First thing I noticed: the shoes of the protagonist were glowing magenta in the intro after exiting the car.
However not in game.

There is a typo in the options: "Emable infection effect"

Approaching the door on the upper level which should trigger the first encounter with Mr. S just crashed the game to desktop.
It did not happen after relaoding and trying again, but there also was no cutscene. was it removed or did it just not trigger?

And I still think there is some mesh deformation or something accumulating on the main character model cuz i don't think her ass should look like this:
1692462071124.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: thegooglyman

carbonbw

Feb 14, 2022
Although I like the dark and somewhat scary atmosphere and lighting, it also causes some issues.
For example in the following you are supposed to see the musical keys labelled on the piano, I can't make out anything:

1692541620811.png

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Just started a fresh playthrough in 6.3.
First thing I noticed: the shoes of the protagonist were glowing magenta in the intro after exiting the car.
However not in game.

There is a typo in the options: "Emable infection effect"

Approaching the door on the upper level which should trigger the first encounter with Mr. S just crashed the game to desktop.
It did not happen after relaoding and trying again, but there also was no cutscene. was it removed or did it just not trigger?

And I still think there is some mesh deformation or something accumulating on the main character model cuz i don't think her ass should look like this:
View attachment 2862856
There is an animation that screws up the pelvis rotation but I can't for the life of me find it.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes