Unity The Incident at Cock Tower [v0.6.3] [Googlyman]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
please tell me the password to the greenhouse or give a hint how to open it. how to open the clock door?
The hint is the picture of the model SKYE you find in the office. The keypad has the numbers/letters keys, right?
The clocktower is not done yet, so no clock puzzle solution.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how to get clothes in the pool ?
You need to get rid of the plants in the pool. You'll need herbicide from the basement and mix a vial of Vagicite.
Put both into the pool pump.

Are the books for the library randomized, I can only ever find three of them.
Yes, the locations are randomized. (Besides the one on the bookshelf in the library)
Possible locations:
-Dining room cupboards
-Bedroom Mr. Winslow
-Pantry shelf next to the kitchen
-Office desk
-Parlor
-Music room
-bedroom you climb into over the roof
-bedroom you crawl into through the vent

IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
Found the missing book, can't pick it up...
I got the book by getting on the table XD. Apparently you can bug yourself on the table while crawling near the table. You just need to be persistent. After you get on the table, just stay on your feet and then you can take the book.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Is it possible to re-read the notes that I took? Can't figure it out.
Yes!
from memory: in the inventory on the left there should be a button labeled "Files". Click on it and you get a list of the notes you collected. There you can re-read them.

unbrokenrebel

Sep 11, 2018
Is there a way to make the mini game easier? when i get caught I and pressing A and D so damn fast and best I can do is keep it from falling but cant seem to beat it.

IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
Does anyone has a full save for the game? I don't know how but I lost the crowbar and I can't finish the game now :/

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes