Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Just for fucking once when I read the description of a "You're the demon king!" game, I want to see a huge and imposing, actually demonic woman, not some ordinary chick with horns or loli shit.
Finally, somebody who understands!, Why are female Demon kings ALWAYS LOLI'S and They always have a bratty personality.

The game looks good, from the tilesets and sprites/overworld, looks like the devs put some actual work into it(from the pics), which is a total bummer. Cuz I'm also seeing some BF, these are the kind of things like.

But if I dislike the MC, I'm not playing it. Could be the worlds best hentai game and I still wouldn't.
(unless MC turns into a thicc and busty babe!:love:)

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
There's a sidescroller 2d game where you play this totally shredded demon lady where she keeps getting humiliated and boned by humans because she's trying to rebuild her empire. It's mostly dialogue, I think she was tan with red hair and had black dragon horns, but was great for >actual adult getting humiliated.
I think the artist did a bunch of games where you're like boning elf archers or whatever after.
I remember that one. It's one of the only Demon Lord style games I liked because despite the humiliation aspect of it, she was imposing at least from being shredded, and the art didn't make her look young.

I don't need the protag to look like fucking Trigon or something, but all this moe stuff when you're supposed to be a demon grates on me. Wish there were more like the aforementioned demon lord game

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Female Protag and Bestiality without Pregnancy is like a garden without flowers.

Anyway, the art seems nice, hopefully the combat system is fun as well. Thanks for the upload.

Cptn. Popcorn

Jun 26, 2017
So theres this huge bug when upgrading weapons besides the sword. The other weapons upgrade into the sword, like the level 0 staff will upgrade into a level 1 sword.

d2cmp

Jun 17, 2019
The game looked amazing but all these reports of bugs and missing TLs put me off

rf300400

Oct 8, 2018
Failed to load
img/tilesets/outside_B.png
Anyone else facing this issue at start? Or it's just Linux shitting itself trying to run nwjs? Did use the steps described in a thread about running nwjs on Linux. Can't seem to get it working.

lammas2

Feb 20, 2021
I have not played the game, but from experience with other PRGM games it is probably the uppercase "B" in the file name. Linux is case sensitive, while windows is not. Look into the data directory, find that file and rename/create a copy of it in the correct case.

Shukketsu

Nov 19, 2017
So I beat the Cat the second time after 1-7 but how do I get to 1-8? After the fight the highest Floor I can get to is 1-7 and after that is the rest area in which you can only return home

Reactions: ZioBen
Sep 6, 2019
I believe it's in CommonEvents.json. if you search for "addLog" you will find the instances of messages that appear in the bottom left log, and if you search for "torigoya" you will find the messages that appears near the MC's head at the top right. For some reason, there are a lot of duplicates of the addLog ones in the file.
Through some trial and error I've begun to fuck with the popup translations, broke it like 10 times and had to start from the beginning but I'm starting to make progress.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes