MORKS1212

May 16, 2021
Man this game looks good it just really sucks that the battle sex and a bunch of other stuff is untranslated, I mean if it was turn based I would have no prob, but I just can't translate the text that fast :/

illiya

Apr 10, 2022
Man this game looks good it just really sucks that the battle sex and a bunch of other stuff is untranslated, I mean if it was turn based I would have no prob, but I just can't translate the text that fast :/
I actually found the text for that in the files, but the dazedMTL tool couldn't pick it up so I would have to translate it all manually with deepl or something, and I'm honestly not that committed to this game. I manually translated most of the combat log, at least.
If someone else wants to finish by translating the hentai dungeon and pop-up text that appears through the game, it should be in either System.json, CommonEvents.json, or plugins.js (edit: it's in CommonEvents.json). There aren't all that many hentai log messages (probably around 100-200 i think), but I found over 1500 pop-up text instances so that might take a while.

Last edited:

The_Thiccness

May 20, 2022
You already know that it's censored, when the game is japanese.
To be fair, not all Japanese games are censored or they can be uncensored. But pretty much all Censored games are Japanese, so in my mind a Censored tag is more specific than Japanese. I would also think more people use the Censored tag for searching than Japanese. Just my thoughts as a person who enjoys Japanese uncensored games.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is this about a demon lords rise to power and conquering all whos in her way ? or is it a demon lord whos just going to get abused and be pathetic ??

Cratey

Dec 19, 2021
Looks pretty interesting! And its not just a turn-based rpgm game. Definitely gonna drop a follow for more updates. Are there any defeat scenes in this game?

Sep 6, 2019
If anyone figures out the dungeon popup text hmu, too braindead to translate. +1? (couldn't find it in the system.json, CommonEvents.json, or plugins.js, but I could just be blind.)

illiya

Apr 10, 2022
Is this about a demon lords rise to power and conquering all whos in her way ? or is it a demon lord whos just going to get abused and be pathetic ??
Lazy demon lord who ignores the woes of her people gets mutinied by her top brass, then slowly works her way through her former castle to reclaim her throne as she redeems herself by learning the value of the people she neglected and just generally becoming a better person.

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
seems like all the non-cg scenes are just the battle-fuck? and they're only kind of accessible through the gallery by finding the enemy?

illiya

Apr 10, 2022
If anyone figures out the dungeon popup text hmu, too braindead to translate. +1? (couldn't find it in the system.json, CommonEvents.json, or plugins.js, but I could just be blind.)
I believe it's in CommonEvents.json. if you search for "addLog" you will find the instances of messages that appear in the bottom left log, and if you search for "torigoya" you will find the messages that appears near the MC's head at the top right. For some reason, there are a lot of duplicates of the addLog ones in the file.

May 24, 2020
I guess i won't write review... Simply too much text which isn't translated and other issues. Translation also isn't the best. Well, it's chat gpt after all.

Also... What is even written in status???

Bunchanumbers

Mar 24, 2018
Just for fucking once when I read the description of a "You're the demon king!" game, I want to see a huge and imposing, actually demonic woman, not some ordinary chick with horns or loli shit.
There's a sidescroller 2d game where you play this totally shredded demon lady where she keeps getting humiliated and boned by humans because she's trying to rebuild her empire. It's mostly dialogue, I think she was tan with red hair and had black dragon horns, but was great for >actual adult getting humiliated.
I think the artist did a bunch of games where you're like boning elf archers or whatever after.

Reactions: dalexe and Escuro

kallekeke

Aug 3, 2017
There's a sidescroller 2d game where you play this totally shredded demon lady where she keeps getting humiliated and boned by humans because she's trying to rebuild her empire. It's mostly dialogue, I think she was tan with red hair and had black dragon horns, but was great for >actual adult getting humiliated.
I think the artist did a bunch of games where you're like boning elf archers or whatever after.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-demon-lord-and-the-guardian-knights-v1-01-takionmelo.51010/ this one?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes