RPGM The Incredible Steal [v0.1.6] [SollarMeow]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The idea of the game was spontaneous, and was based on what I saw in the cartoon. I also like Netorase, one of my favorite games is "Hero Party Must Fall". But now we have what we have.
For me, any path if developed well with conflicting and accumulating stories can be successful and so the tag is irrelevant and what we have, even if it is not an innovation, comparing it with what is circulating, is fine.
I hope you have luck.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Please stop developing their path. Or work alongside the main story... and Pls do it develop the Sam and Helen route... it would be much better.. Here are some suggestions

Xic

Jul 31, 2018
Please stop developing their path. Or work alongside the main story... and Pls do it develop the Sam and Helen route... it would be much better.. Here are some suggestions
Why should they stop working on their path?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the reseon i stoped playing is the chat bar moves real slow and some times it just stopes moving. the scene's also slow down too.

XZXZXX

Apr 18, 2021
I just played this game, and I think this game is interesting, I hope this game will continue to be updated and not abandoned like most of the good games out there

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
How far along has the game gotten? Checked it out a few months ago, not much there. Can anyone spoiler me on this?

WikiFox

Oct 17, 2023
I hope that the main character will repay the betrayal harshly.The player must have a choice to act tough or be an idiot.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes