RPGM The Incredible Steal [v0.1.6] [SollarMeow]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Nothing more cucking than a guy called "harem king" posting in the thread of an NTR game when he knows he won't like it.
you really got triggered there.

I am here because dev said he would add an option later to let you play as the bull.
making it a netori harem game instead of a netorare cuck game.
So I am keeping an eye here to see when this feature is added.

Reactions: Lucifer(666)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
you really got triggered there.

I am here because dev said he would add an option later to let you play as the bull.
making it a netori harem game instead of a netorare cuck game.
So I am keeping an eye here to see when this feature is added.
yeah super triggered bro..... for real I'm just saying it because I don't see the point in entering the thread of a game that i know I wont like, I don't even click on the furry or gay shit because I know I'm not going to like it.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
yeah super triggered bro..... for real I'm just saying it because I don't see the point in entering the thread of a game that i know I wont like, I don't even click on the furry or gay shit because I know I'm not going to like it.
The game does not have "netorare" in in the title.

The incredible steal is not obviously a cuck game. I entered this games thread because I did not know what it is going to be like.
Once inside I took a look and saw an explanation by the dev.
Dev explicitly says it is currently cuck only but he is going to add a chad path where you instead play as the bull who cucks the others.

I love games where you play as a chad bull who steals someone else's girl. So, I am waiting for this promise to materialize. simple as.

Reactions: Lucifer(666)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
The game does not have "netorare" in in the title.

The incredible steal is not obviously a cuck game. I entered this games thread because I did not know what it is going to be like.
Once inside I took a look and saw an explanation by the dev.
Dev explicitly says it is currently cuck only but he is going to add a chad path where you instead play as the bull who cucks the others.

I love games where you play as a chad bull who steals someone else's girl. So, I am waiting for this promise to materialize. simple as.
I mean the title is ntrish in this context. and the tag is there... in any case I don't care if there is a bull route or not, these games can be enjoyed without self insert yourself in the protagonist, which is not difficult considering that most of the NTR protagonists are pathetic lol .

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
What a holy war in the comments... Relax guys... I know I'm talentless, I know the dialogues and writing style in the game is not up to the level of a Kpop fan girl. I'm not extorting money from you guys, I'm just continuing to do what I started because there are people who want to see a continuation. Everything will end someday, and this mediocre story too

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
haven't tried the game but why don't you use "Shift" key like other rpgm games?
i would prefer to play the game with only right hand rather than have to keep my "business" hand on H key all the time
I didn't know that in other games this is the Shift button. I will change it for the next update (you can also use the right click)

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
I don't think it's just me but in several scenes the animation didn't work or was very short, for example in the shower and the Helen_stuck_3 scene.
PD: I have fun with the game so don't think I'm criticizing, I'm just making a point after comparing it with the videos in the game folder.
The problem is probably in the plugin that reproduces Webm. I'll look at other plugins, but I don't promise.
And you can criticize the game/me as much as you like. I'm susceptible to criticism, but you have to understand that some things I won't be able to change (or won't)

Reactions: elbro and akaliryze

Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
The scene between Helen and Lucius on the beach was hot, need more scenes between them, Lucius needs to get to Helen's pussy asap

Reactions: mugennoten

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I love the game SollarMeow , I have been playing it since a couple updates back, I just thought the game would benefit more from bigger further-apart updates than fast updates that include few content in between.

Again this is just my opinion and objective criticism, if faster updates work best for you then continue doing them, I love the game and I will try to support you when I can.

Reactions: SollarMeow

macho7man

Apr 5, 2023
I was expecting at least a blowjob scene with Helen if not fucking. Why the creator had to include two same foreplay scenes seriously. he has to understand that those showing interest in this game are mostly here for fapping material about Helen...

MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018
Adding sounds to the scenes is a BIG plus for me. A lot of games just miss the mark when they don't add sfx to the h scenes.

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
I enjoyed this game a lot more than I was expecting. Models look really good(love the tit veins) and it being RPGM I'm glad this game is as smooth as it is and is just going from point A to point B without pointless busywork since I usually hate RPGM games. Scenes are hot and there's nothing offensively cringy about the writing. Good job.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes