RPGM The Incredible Steal [v0.1.7] [SollarMeow]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
You're goddam right it is.

It's not too late to redo in renpy, although you'd have to change the battle mechanic. But there's no reason to have it as a RPG style anyway, the interesting part is the story and the thicccc.
Hmm, you know, when I was making RPGM, I was very influenced by Fujino and other artists with DLsite, and to be more precise, I liked the idea that in RPGM you go around and find hidden events, or you see what's going on behind the next wall.... And after I played Goblin Layer, I decided that RPGM can make a good game. In fact, it is possible to make a good game, but I can't do it yet... About switching to Renpy, I would think about it.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hi, you can't go back on purpose. To be honest, I was afraid that players would get confused about what to do (where to go), so I'm trying to highlight only the locations where you need to go right now (well, not counting the house). Maybe I should fix this and give freedom to the players, but it doesn't make much sense for now since the world is pretty empty. About the missing text - it's because the pictures don't have time to load. I tried to put a preloader for this update, and in test mode everything worked fine, but when I started exporting the game, all the preloaders that I put, for some reason crashed the game.... I decided to do the update this way for now, but I will try to put a preloader for the next update.
Cool, that makes sense. I got distracted when I entered school, and when I came back to my PC, I forgot what I was doin. It let me leave the inside of the school even though it didn't have the yellow exit circles. And then I could not go back in. I ended up reloadin the provided save.

A quest log or just some way to know what my last objective was would be nice to have for those situations. "What was I doing? ,(Take Viloet to her classroom) Oh yea!"

Kai_Koa98

Sep 14, 2022
To be honest, I have no idea if the standard rpg maker export will work, but I did it, here's the link, you can try it. If it works, it'll be great if it doesn't... I'll think about it...
Thnxx mate lemme try it and I'll let you know,
Nope it doesn't work

Last edited:

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Looks interesting, looks like theres not much in the game yet though. Wait for future updates.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hmm, you know, when I was making RPGM, I was very influenced by Fujino, and to be more precise, I liked the idea that in RPGM you go around and find hidden events, or you see what's going on behind the next wall.... And after I played Goblin Layer, I decided that RPGM can make a good game. In fact, it is possible to make a good game, but I can't do it yet... About switching to Renpy, I would think about it.
Personally I don't like the standard gameplay of renby where you just click next or choose a dialog option. RPGM games like SAO(Fujino) or Hentaria Chronicles, Scars of Summer where you walk around and can see events but the MC cant are the best for me.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
You're goddam right it is.

It's not too late to redo in renpy, although you'd have to change the battle mechanic. But there's no reason to have it as a RPG style anyway, the interesting part is the story and the thicccc.
Yes. one thing people do not consider is that RPGM is extremely hostile to upgrades.
You can't just migrate your game to a new engine version. You have to reboot.
They keep on changing scripting languages and image sizes such that your old stuff won't work anymore. so it is a real reboot not just plugging in the old content into the new engine.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheIncredibleSteal-0.1.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SollarMeow

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I wanted to like the game but when I saw ELASTIGIRL getting stuck between some rocks I gave up.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes