3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Man, this vague warning before the decision to tell Tiff about the tape or not is too vague. Why do such a warning without actually telling the implication? Does it lock you out of content? Does it cause a specific type of content? Does it put you on her path or the opposite? What gives?

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
So I picked this game with the latest update and I need to say, what a pleasant surprise. I reallz like the vibe and theme of the game, characters are likable and I just cannot wait for the next update. Keep up with your work

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Man, this vague warning before the decision to tell Tiff about the tape or not is too vague. Why do such a warning without actually telling the implication? Does it lock you out of content? Does it cause a specific type of content? Does it put you on her path or the opposite? What gives?
The whole point of choices is that you don't know the consequences or they are irrelevant.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The whole point of choices is that you don't know the consequences or they are irrelevant.
I wasn't complaining about the choice but the warning. You know, putting it in big red letters like it was super important, but not telling you what you are warned about.

Also in general I think there should be some clue about what kind of choice you actually have. In this case the obvious thing is Tiff shares some info if you tell her about the VHS.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Dont like the art work. Pretty lousy to be honest. Very static and cut out. Not for me.:((n)

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Just played this for the first time today, and gotta say, I'm digging it and hope to we get more updates soon.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Why does the (compressed version of) this game try to access sihost.exe when launching?
Moreover, you can block the game from accessing sihost, and it will still launch.

I'm hardly a software expert, but no Renpy game has ever done this for me in the past. Nor does blocking it's access stop the game from functioning.

I'm skipping this one... Just don't trust this suspicious behavior.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
What can I say? Probably one of the longest intro in the whole story of any kind of game...

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Another VN where the update is way too short... :p
Pretty good story writing, like it.
The renders... Uhm... I guess, everyone has their own tastes but the makeup from Melanie and Steph looks weird, kind of ugly.

And what happens to the Mom?
In the story, Tiffany is telling she looks like... I don't know... Her expression is to run away for... Sorry.
But I have faith in you mannitt that you will get better with those dames. ;)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Pants still raised Fingers shaking on my mouse what the hell did i just play. Okay the story is very interesting(First Playthrough) and dialogue heavy which i liked. The options for the tape actually had Me and The Mc contemplating whether to beat off or not. For a game to actually make me think about it is a huge thing. Sadly atleast on this playthrough we didn't :cry: .

So far the Eldest Sister has my interest more so than the younger sister and I'm curious how the Mc going to handle this information about his mom as the story progresses.

The only negative i have which is small is that he's a little bit too bother by what his mom did in the past. Unless this is hinting at why she left at the beginning of the game because she's still doing it till this day. If so boy we in for a real treat:devilish:.

Either way this is a good game and i enjoyed my first playthrough.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
A seemingly very important choice, that so far is irrelevant, followed by a whole lot of nothing. You are supposed to be playing through a game update not just spectate. If I wanted to look at pics of characters chatting, I'd read a comic instead.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Very few updates and still nothing really to do.
Need bigger and faster updates to get patreons to support.

I guess I will come back in a year or two and see what has happen in this VN.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Hmm... Too much dialogues =DD
i really want to know who actually read all those lines..:p
Apart from that good story but slow... i hope upcoming updates contains more in game days or time leap otherwise it will take forever for mom to come back in picture.
It looks like going to be heavy incest in future (finger crossed).
Will be waiting for future updates.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes