3.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
From what I have seen the mother is no better then a prostitue that does stuff with the clients to either get them to jump on board do things for them or make them happy for that ugly fat bastard.

There isn't really anything the mom has to do in person that she could do while at home unless the things she has to take care of are all the turds on the client list.

The older sister isn't part of the parents whore operation because she's got her own whore operation of her own that she has control over and she can do her own thing without being forced to do things for the ugly fat bastard.

For me so far both the mom and older sister have been removed from the list of possibles.
I'll cosign this. I still think the older sister would/will do anything with anyone for the right price.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Is MC's mom still slutting aroud the world on MC's money and jet? And why didn't she invite the older sister? Whores of a feather and all that.
If all those belongs to the MC, she should have had the MC try to renegotiate that deal.

Wish we had the choice to revoke her access to the jet and money while abroad. Via text:"Saw the VHS in the locked room mom. I know what your doing. Dad's body isn't even cold yet in the ground. Have fun finding a way back home. Just ask your boyfriends for some money." She's not whoring herself on our dime.

It would be one thing if the dad left her something in his will for herself, but her using the MC's money and Jet for this is insult to injury. Hope it's not just swept under the rug and we confront her about it. Even as far as just kicking her our with the clothes on her back.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If all those belongs to the MC, she should have had the MC try to renegotiate that deal. Wish we had the choice to revoke her access to the jet and money while abroad. Via text:"Saw the VHS in the locked room mom. I know what your doing. Dad's body isn't even cold yet in the ground. Have fun finding a way back home. Just ask your boyfriends for some money." She's not whoring herself on our dime. It would be one thing if the dad left her something in his will for herself, but her using the MC's money and Jet for this is insult to injury. Hope it's not just swept under the rug and we confront her about it. Even as far as just kicking her our with the clothes on her back.
You guys are aware that the father knew and didn't care right? He actually was the one that got her into that, I was gonna be rude but I'll try not at this point, but for fucks sake, actually read through the story.

Edit: Also you can't if I remember correctly she is gone as part of the father's will, so as long as she is doing what was written there the MC has no legal right to stop her.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
You guys are aware that the father knew and didn't care right? He actually was the one that got her into that, i was gonna be rude but I'll try not at this point, but for fucks sake, actually read through the story.

You realize the MC is definetly not cool with it, and since he inherited everything (because the guy who was cool with it is DEAD) .... He's calling the shots now..... Or will be once he finds his balls.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
You realize the MC is definetly not cool with it, and since he inherited everything (because the guy who was cool with it is DEAD) .... He's calling the shots now..... Or will be once he finds his balls.
Read my edit

Edit: Also, if the MC is petty enough to abandon his mother, that didn't do anything bad towards him, far from home just because she and his father were swingers, then fuck him for being a baby.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I read the story. I'm aware they had an open relationship, but to just go gallivanting to bang some business partners right after the funeral is disrespectful. Your also missing the part where she is doing this on the MC's dime. It's his private jet she's using to fulfill this obligation. Also what legal document is legal if it's terms is you prostitute yourself? If they are in the US, it wouldn't be binding since the terms are illegal. Almost like slavery. I'm sure the MC can hire a good enough lawyer to fight it with all this money he has now.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I read the story. I'm aware they had an open relationship, but to just go gallivanting to bang sume business partners right after the funeral is disrespectful. Your also missing the part where she is doing this on the MC's dime. It's his private jet she's using to fulfill this obligation.
Read my edit, it isn't his private jet while she is doing this, that is actually stated in the will, she has free use of the private jet to finish this stuff because his father wanted it that way. Also, read the edit on my post above.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The ugly fat bastard didn't give her anything because he saw he as nothing more then something to use and didn't give a shit about her.. He gave the MC the shit because he is hoping the MC will be just like him. He probably blackmailed her or something to make her do that shit. Hopefully the first thing the MC does with his money is go and get those eye brows of his fixed maybe invite that other girl to come with and they can both get eyebrow makeovers.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Is MC's mom still slutting aroud the world on MC's money and jet? And why didn't she invite the older sister? Whores of a feather and all that.
I have the impression papa was an epstein level bastard since mama looked quite young in the records, with mama a trophy-slut/wife used to lure in victims and then wrap them up in conspiracy and shit. It is established the family name has a certain notority, especialy in the home town. therefore papa's reach was far. im half expecting criminal enterprises to be unveiled. anything from trafficking to drugs, corruption and embezzlement.

aob86

May 12, 2019
why anyone needs a walk through or mod for the like 5 choices you make i'll never know but that's not to take away from zoey's work because she makes good stuff

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/08/18: Released Mod, 0.04

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game The Inheritance!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: -

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Ehh. downloaded thinking the game would be interesting to play. I was unfortunately proven wrong almost immediately

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Renders some times are really bad, the faces yuk some images of steph looks like a 30y junkie.
To much text without a choice in the midle to give a breath of air, skiped alot of the man date, updates are slow as hell and still used só much time to make that man date.
Got a very weird fealing when mom was leaving for that trip that she couldnt do over phone, after the VHS scene sealead the deal of my weird fealing. Just hope we can confront her a say how disgusted we are with her and that she dont conctact or apear near MC anymore but since MC is a freaking pussy i bet will be the usual " np mom, all in the past and i dont mind, love you " . And since he was a momma Boy just really hope that we have a chance to really say how disgusted we are and that she fuck off away.
That thing just killed my mood in this game. Just hope to send mom away after confronting her and that older sis isnt really a slut too and i will still give a chance to this game after killing my mood.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dmk

Why not first check the DEV's patreon before asking if a game is dead or not as you'll see that it's not a dead game.

I don't need to say that this year so far has been... We all know lol.
So let's do some update stuff. For those not on the Discord or don't check it. My boot disk quit unexpectedly a bit ago. In the middle of things, I was doing as well. To not risk it doing it again... it has been very close to my GPU for awhile now. Probably heat damaged parts of it. Anyway, I got a 1tb SSD now. It was 256gb. So, that was a fun *sarcasm* situation.
Now I have continued to put the next update together. I know the last one was a shorter update than I've done. As I am doing all this little by little. Similar to most developing of anything. I have changed and altered some things. Unfortunately, that required the last update to be shorter for one go through. Cause of the choices in that. I had to push some scenes into this update. I did need to do that but it has caused a rollover of longer involved scenes. I have a fairly big outside scene that has required some "new" things I'll say.
Above is an example of part of that.
All that said, I'm always still working. This last week I had a few days off work. Taking a break has helped. From my irl job. Back to work this weekend. So render time!!
My new SSD also is further from my GPU. So fingers crossed, knock on wood, touch wood, any and all hope sayings xD that I won't have any more technical issues.
About 100 or so renders this weekend, plus or minus. I don't make any specific render counts as I work. I will still add or subtract renders all the way up to a release.
For those in the USA, have a happy and safe Fourth.
Have a safe and great weekend to all.
I'm back to work xD
Thanks to everyone's patience as I learn, stumble, fuck up, and learn some more as I work on this.
Also big love out to my amazing girlfriend who has made this year far better than it would've been.
Again, we know about this year. Positive minds, attitudes, and people make all the difference.
Also p0rn xD
-mannitt

Deleted member 1906916

Jan 1, 2020
From the looks of it the dev haven't posted anything over a month now on patreon and the last update was from the 25:03:20 so yeah the vn is dead or about to be. Have there been any word on discord about the next update.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
1. DEV is active on patreon and game isn't considered dead till three months of no activity.

2. DEV is a one man team.

3. Updates are slow for this game. First upload of this game was December 2018 next update was August 2019 and the last update was in March 2020.

4. DEV had computer problems awhile back that caused set backs.

So no game is not dead or about to be dead.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes