Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Dev video update from October 7th:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You quoted a post from the first page """ Will the the mother be in on the action, or is she not an option for the protagonist? """"

Are you asking if the mother will have content with the MC?

If yes then right now there is no content but that could change if this is still in development, its been over 7 months now since the last update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Last post by dev on patreon for both his pages was Oct. 17 so in 5 more days this can be added to the " Abandoned" list of games.

• Sad
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Last post by dev on patreon for both his pages was Oct. 17 so in 5 more days this can be added to the " Abandoned" list of games.
I forgot about this game until I saw that some posts had been made... It's a shame, I won't say it was a great game but I wanted to see what would happen next. I can say I think the backlash over the revelation about the mom may have been what killed it. But really who knows why some games die...

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Abandoned.
Damn. Another underrated game I really liked abandoned. This one had a quite interesting story, that made it a cut above many others here. I was interested to hear more about what the parents were up to. Of course the development was agonizingly slow, which clearly killed it.

I miss Michiko already. Oh well.

Reactions: lTTMl

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
And at least in the case of this game, it never really got far enough for us to get deeply invested in the story and its characters.

I was curious to see where it would go, but with the rare and inconsistent updates, I kind of expected to see it get abandoned eventually.

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Damn... I never knew wtf was MC's mother doing in that flight. :mad:
She's whoring herself out to her husband's "business partners". We had some doubts at first, but the vid the MC saw of her getting gangbanged confirmed it. She was younger in the vid, but even the way she dressed at her husband's funeral and her hesitation to tell her son why she had to leave confirm it.

I will never understand why devs create drama for the sake of nothing else but pissing off most of their fans, but whatever... the game is abandoned, so at least we won't see the "negotiations" or the mom getting fucked like a whore to "protect" her wimpy son.

Last edited:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
That sucks, I just saw this game be abandoned, I haven't played it since I bought my last computer and I still remember it!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1616389287625.png

Might as well have a cock & tail for both at this point, babe.
Looks like our adventure hit the snags, wanna get off?​

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
With the inconsistent updates,and at best uneven story telling this was always destined to be abandoned.

While I didn't like the characters I did like some of the female models.

3.60 star(s) 18 Votes