Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I see a transformation tag; how transformation focused is the game, though? The story description didn't go into much detail.
It's more like one character getting buffed.

Hi dev

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good short update and can't wait for the final full version of this update (y)
It's pretty clear she has a thing for Val, yeah. Tbh, characters like her and Carrie (the girl Linda mentions during the SMS talk) are meant just as excuses for 3somes (which is one fetish I really enjoy). You can avoid content with her, yeah.

Just don't expect Val to never mention her again or to her never show up on the game again.

The way I write my story, the girls don't exist only to be MC's cocksleeves. They have lives, friends and things they like to do by themselves. If you don't really feel comfortable with it, well... I guess the game isn't really for you then.

That being said, this is a harem game and NTR/cheating is definitely one of the things I can assure you will never be part of it. So don't worry, nobody will cheat on MC or do stuff behind his back.

;)

CoolDude4444

Feb 11, 2018
I mean, what were the chances that my name works out perfectly with the last name the MC has. I don't know if the last name was ever mentioned before in the game but I either forgot it or just didn't add together my name with it in my head.

Reactions: Lykanz

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
After talking with Val before the second appearance on stage, the game started from the beginning the last update.

If I try to reload from an early saving, the game repeat the same sequence. I can not trigger the last event.

Somebody could be gentle and give me a hand?

Cheers !

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
reached the pictures: update in version 0.7 and 0.8, but during this time the specified tag * transformation * did not see

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Don't worry Lykanz, I perfectly understand that with everything going on in the world atm, and with your personal life, that it's very importa... Oh.... Oh what is this? I suddenly got some links for something... Um it says:

PC Version: Mega

Mac Version: Mega

Android Version: Mega

Oh boy, and what is this? A small file that makes something happens with said links? I hear wincest? What is that? Oh that's something that Lykanz is totally NOT involved with, probably made by some pesky modder. How dare they!
where does this go into the common file?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The way I write my story, the girls don't exist only to be MC's cocksleeves. They have lives, friends and things they like to do by themselves. If you don't really feel comfortable with it, well... I guess the game isn't really for you then
No problem with this one bit ;) and I'm not expecting the girls not to have there own lives, friends and solo fun activities without the mc :)
Glad that we will have the option of avoiding content with these two side characters or more in the future that are there just to form threesomes and the main girls won't be sleeping with them or forming a separate sexual relationship behind the MC's back. That's all that was concerning me :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Nova1811 and Lykanz

hamod

Jan 5, 2021

It's pretty clear she has a thing for Val, yeah. Tbh, characters like her and Carrie (the girl Linda mentions during the SMS talk) are meant just as excuses for 3somes (which is one fetish I really enjoy). You can avoid content with her, yeah.

Just don't expect Val to never mention her again or to her never show up on the game again.

The way I write my story, the girls don't exist only to be MC's cocksleeves. They have lives, friends and things they like to do by themselves. If you don't really feel comfortable with it, well... I guess the game isn't really for you then.

That being said, this is a harem game and NTR/cheating is definitely one of the things I can assure you will never be part of it. So don't worry, nobody will cheat on MC or do stuff behind his back.

;)
hello dev

pls as a big fan im gonna ask u 3 important requests for the game .. its very easy to do and its not gonna lose or change effect any thing from story or characters u can be free to do what ever u want there ..just keep or in consideration in ur mind while making the updates in the future because it really means alot to me when im play my favorite games ..and ur game is one of them :

1- keep the young sister looks , face ,body , heir , aggressive attitude ..the same without change..
she is perfect

2- make some more side characters and chubby girls please ..not always slim

3 - make all the girls .. every single one of them .. even if she is bad or not important .. even cindy or not cindy ..any one..
always (have a way and a path to go after her and to get fucked at the end) ..because we dont know maybe some one will like the unexpected ignored side character in the game .. and interested to fallow her path ..just make it optional all the paths and the player will decide what he want to go after.. but dont make female character that she just come for awhile and then disappeared later without option to have sex with her .. and if the player he likes her .. he will be disapointed that he cannot have a path to get her .

sorry for long request just plss keep it in mind even if its useless

thank u for ur time

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
So far I think the writer's game avatar is funny (early game) it reminds me of Chloe series., even the music.
Oh and guess which engineer was involved with the green screens ? Not the helmets on that but the Raptor one.... Look forward to more of the comedy from writer... salty

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Oh and guess which engineer was involved with the green screens ? Not the helmets on that but the Raptor one.... Look forward to more of the comedy from writer... salty Freak on, aikido, hapkido , jeet kune do, wing chun, and formal Taekwondo korean, but I didn't like the predictability of that one. going it old school "Bro" ha ha ha Ok post the hero choice, you do know the objective of aikido that I was taught, your goal is to NOT hurt your opponent, just frustrate them and render all their efforts naught?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
After talking with Val before the second appearance on stage, the game started from the beginning the last update.

If I try to reload from an early saving, the game repeat the same sequence. I can not trigger the last event.

Somebody could be gentle and give me a hand?

Cheers !
Send me the save via DM so I can take a look at them.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

;)
Me: concerned about female lead ntr (woman does the stealing, tripple ex does this on steroids, sister has a fetish for stealing MCs women, and MC gets angry for a day then is fine XD such a cuck).

Also me: knows lykanz is a ntr-hater

therefore me:

1620707159095.png

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Me: concerned about female lead ntr (woman does the stealing, tripple ex does this on steroids, sister has a fetish for stealing MCs women, and MC gets angry for a day then is fine XD such a cuck).

Also me: knows lykanz is a ntr-hater

therefore me:

View attachment 1189049
Female lead ntr? Is that even a thing?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for the new update, can't wait to download and check out the new story and event. Love your game and just wait for the day you release this update

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes