hamod

Jan 5, 2021
PP happy new update, Will eyepatch work with new update
where is the new update ? its still looks 6.4 here .. im still waiting i hop the update will be realy big after all this mounths .. i trust the dev he doing great quality

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
I believe pirate pp was referring to the test version as they had been away a while.
As stated by Lykanz in a post on the last page, he is still working through several Patreon test versions, even 6.4 is not really out the version on the first page is one of the early unreleased test versions for those Patreon people that wanted to help test.
So we probably have a month, or two before the actual release date approaches.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I believe pirate pp was referring to the test version as they had been away a while.
As stated by Lykanz in a post on the last page, he is still working through several Patreon test versions, even 6.4 is not really out the version on the first page is one of the early unreleased test versions for those Patreon people that wanted to help test.
So we probably have a month, or two before the actual release date approaches.
ohh maan mounth or 2 ..well thank u for the info bro ...u know even do 6.4 was early release but it was good honestly no bugs no mistakes its all ok with me ..it looks like final ..thats why i was asking what is next hehe like it was last not early test.. ok then lets wait again if its gonna be great work.. have nice day

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
That month or two was just a guess, could be later than that, could be earlier, only Lykanz would really know(As he said theres a few more test releases planned), but Im not thinking its wise expecting anything sooner than that(People make expectations then always get upset despite devs not making promises, the fact his Patreons are getting to see these test updates is a good sign though).
Ive programmed before, and when you add in renders etc it could get a lot more complex and time consuming, I programmed a few things years ago that aided a local supplier for the oil industry, helped with health and safety etc.

Reactions: hamod

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
That month or two was just a guess, could be later than that, could be earlier, only Lykanz would really know(As he said theres a few more test releases planned), but Im not thinking its wise expecting anything sooner than that(People make expectations then always get upset despite devs not making promises, the fact his Patreons are getting to see these test updates is a good sign though).
Ive programmed before, and when you add in renders etc it could get a lot more complex and time consuming, I programmed a few things years ago that aided a local supplier for the oil industry, helped with health and safety etc.
totaly agree i never make expectation as u see i only come and ask direct and i get answer like u did to me and then ill be gone and come back to ask again after weeks ..

i do hate that its been long time but if its good fruit later then why not ..wait better than nothing :) ..yea couse be more than 2 mounths sure ..who knows ..but honestly i dislike the tests releases becouse its not final and coulg get many changes

and most of all its big spoiler .. its spoiling the final ..because we will be already know what is going on there

Last edited:
Reactions: Haast

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So...I'm new here, and have questions. Without having to read 126 pages...and unsure what to search in the search bar...
I see the 6.4 version doesn't work, and the latest 6.6 version is a beta test that may screw saves later on down the road.
My main question is, how much time is there between updates? I know monthly updates mean smaller updates, and more time usually means more material in each update. But, I'm just curious if the dev is consistent with a month or 2, or if update intervals are just random.
Just seems like it'd be worthless for me to download either of the latest versions just to check out the game, if the next version will be a full version.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
So...I'm new here, and have questions. Without having to read 126 pages...and unsure what to search in the search bar...
I see the 6.4 version doesn't work, and the latest 6.6 version is a beta test that may screw saves later on down the road.
My main question is, how much time is there between updates? I know monthly updates mean smaller updates, and more time usually means more material in each update. But, I'm just curious if the dev is consistent with a month or 2, or if update intervals are just random.
Just seems like it'd be worthless for me to download either of the latest versions just to check out the game, if the next version will be a full version.
One thing I'm not known for is consistent update schedules.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ok guys pls where is v6.6 beta is any one can tell me where is the link to download it ?

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes